Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch "If Kessler rematches me in UK, I'll give him lions share of the purse!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch "If Kessler rematches me in UK, I'll give him lions share of the purse!"

Froch wants to avenge his controversial loss to Kessler, which took place in Kessler's home country of Denmark. He says he'll give Kessler the lion's share of the money if he comes over to the UK, as was originally verbally agreed, but Froch says Kessler seems unwilling to fulfill his obligation.

He also refers to Yusuf Mack as "not the most intelligent person you'll meet".

Froch by KO
    20.00%
    Kessler by KO
    8.89%
    Froch by decision
    62.22%
    Kessler by decision
    6.67%
    Draw by judges
    2.22%

I honestly can't see how it's possible to not respect Froch.

He's 100% serious with these comments.

Comment

froch got him in the rematch!

Comment

First fight was a draw IMO.

Froch will take it at home.

Comment

Would love this fight...

Comment

Fair play, Kessler should travel for the rematch.

I think Kessler is just the better fighter of the two though, we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              In the UK, Froch will get a shady officials to work the fight (see Dirrell fight) and not get checked for PEDs (see the Bute fight).

That's why he wants it there.

I hope Mack beats him, but it's not going to happen.
              I don't know why you hate white fighters so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                In the UK, Froch will get a shady officials to work the fight (see Dirrell fight) and not get checked for PEDs (see the Bute fight).

That's why he wants it there.

I hope Mack beats him, but it's not going to happen.

What the **** is wrong with you, seriously?

So Froch is suddenly a drug cheat? The guy has been fighting on the road for the last few years; all he wants is a farewell fight in the UK.

Kessler hasn't exactly been on the road as of late... Is he on PEDs, too?

Remind me, didn't Vitali serve a ban for drug use?
                Last edited by yoz; 11-13-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

This is why we like Froch. Kessler should fight Froch in the UK since Froch already fought kessler in his home town. Froch has been more active in the last couple of years. He deserves this rematch he's already willing to to give kessler some his money to secure this fight when he shouldn't have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    This is why we like Froch. Kessler should fight Froch in the UK since Froch already fought kessler in his home town. Froch has been more active in the last couple of years. He deserves this rematch he's already willing to to give kessler some his money to secure this fight when he shouldn't have to.
                    I still think there's a chance of it happening.

Especially considering Froch is willing to take the lesser part of the purse.

Comment

Working...
                    X