No announcement yet.

to all you marg d***riders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all you marg d***riders

dj emzz and all of yall.....go f*** your boy....make him feel good...cause you losers are all he has...rott in hell with him ...and suck a d*** you deserve this post. may you all have great sex with each other! mmmuuahh! kiss of death from the cotto express! =)

Originally posted by prime minister1 View Post
    dj emzz and all of yall.....go f*** your boy....make him feel good...cause you losers are all he has...rott in hell with him ...and suck a d*** you deserve this post. may you all have great sex with each other! mmmuuahh! kiss of death from the cotto express! =)

Reported..................

Comment

Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Reported..................
        yeah....sounds about right...youre a snitch ...and fan of a coward!...your the first in line to blow him off from what i see.

Comment

yeah....sounds about right...youre a snitch ...and fan of a coward!...your the first in line to blow him off from what i see.
          Last time I checked, Margarito WANTED to keep fighting.

Comment

Last time I checked, Margarito WANTED to keep fighting.

once again!....you must love the taste of that losers unborn children...cause you are still slurpin it!....if you think thats good you gotta come to the south bronx!..173 n selwyn ave...try the REAL sh#T biatch! =).....why are you so mad? coward.

Comment

once again!....you must love the taste of that losers unborn children...cause you are still slurpin it!....if you think thats good you gotta come to the south bronx!..173 n selwyn ave...try the REAL sh#T biatch! =).....why are you so mad? coward.
              i'm not a ****sexual.... is that how you New York Puerto Ricans get down?
              sick shit

Comment

i'm not a ****sexual.... is that how you New York Puerto Ricans get down?
                sick shit
                wow! still slurpin and find a way change the conversation.....im proud of you....multi tasking at its finest.

Comment

wow! still slurpin and find a way change the conversation.....im proud of you....multi tasking at its finest.
                  you mentioned nothing relevant to Miguel's knee taking.
                  Instead you went off on a ****rant

Comment

you mentioned nothing relevant to Miguel's knee taking.
                    Instead you went off on a ****rant
                    what?...wait...listen stop slurpin!...im talkin about todays fight!...are you ok?...I imagine you have a mouthfull....but did you realize that "your man" lost?....wipe your self off. relax and come back to the real world,,,,are you ok?...im worried about you now.

Comment

Working...
                    X