Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach Admits He Lost Interest in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat guys, cheaters, boxers who don't really want it....this is why the heavyweight division sucks so bad right now.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      red karma, tunney?

really?
      The talent level is low, but hopefully some up and comers will pan out.

What, no "kick me" gift?

Comment

Wach stinks. One of the least talented fighters to ever fight for the championship, and a cheat to boot.
        Last edited by JAB5239; 01-05-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Wach, quit crying and be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Wach stinks. One of the least talented fighters to ever fight for the championship, and a cheat to boot.
              Nah. He took a hammering. Plenty worse challengers through history. Coopmans is the worst I can think of. Rademacher, Zanon, Ledoux was horrible as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Nah. He took a hammering. Plenty worse challengers through history. Coopmans is the worst I can think of. Rademacher, Zanon, Ledoux was horrible as well.
                I give him credit for his anvil chin but stand by my assertion of being ONE OF the least talented fighters to challenge.

Comment

So he was on steroids? Holy shyt, how could a man that looked like he was fighting and moving in slow motion be on steroids? Damn, I'd hate to see the guy off of them.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you think those guys are "good?"
                    Price is definitely good. I'd say he hits harder than 95% of heavyweights present or past, is technically sound, and uses his height well. For a man who is 6'8" he is also fast. Even though Haye is a prick, he is good too. He is probably the fastest power puncher I've seen in the heavyweight division. He has fast reflexes and good coordination. Fury is the only man other than Haye and Vitali to beat Chisora. He also came close to replicating Vitali's win of Kevin Johnson (the referee took a point away for something). At 6'9" he is no pushover. I haven't made my mind up about Pulev.

Comment

no kidding you are losing interest because you probably will get suspended so it won'y matter...

Comment

Working...
                      X