Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two senior citizens throwing down

the rumble in the retirement home?

Comment

I can't wait to see how Hollywood pulls this off. Despite his age Stallone is still in good shape but let's see if Deniro can do the same. Last movie I can think of where Deniro was ripped was Cape Fear and that was over 20 years ago. Unless there is a movie I missed out on since then that required him to be in good shape.

Comment

De Niro TKO6, too much talent for Sly.

Comment

these two guys have way enough money and should both know better than to bastardize boxing with this bull**** joke

Comment

everyone wants to make $$ of a boxing story now huh???...at least make them serious stories...Hands of stone is the one to see...gael bernal is a great actor - cant see that movie being weak in any way

Comment

my first reaction to reading this was....what the hell???

Comment

De Niro TKO 1 round!!!!!!!!

Comment

nooooo my favorite actor (De Niro) degrading himself again in his late career. His choice of roles has gotten so bad its almost inexplicable.

Comment

I'm a sucker for a boxing movie so I'm interested to see what this'll look like.

Comment

Damn are they f***en kidding me? I mean, would of been cool like 20 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X