Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Shark, all reality tv is staged.

Comment

Good show IMO

Loved the episode of the crackhead kicking off & the security came over, some big black guy like 6ft10, 350, the guys face as he looked up at him was fcukin priceless.

Comment

In terms of fakeness there is this new(ish) show where they go around evicting people. It is one of the worst scripted acting pieces of crap I have ever seen.

Comment

Well it looks like a few things were staged. So what. Way too many things go through there for it all to be and the show is still interesting in seeing the items. Not to mention if you couldnt already tell that the meetings with the customers was staged you are an idiot. Im sure they pick out the customers with the coolest items and do a segment. Most of the items are real and the show is entertaining. That's all I cared about.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The guy who wrote the article must really be a loser.

Comment

"Reality shows" are fake? Well holllly ****balls......

Comment

obviously some of it is staged but yeah the coke thing being two different models is a bit lol. i guess telling it's piece in history is the important part... that's what the show is about afterall so who cares if all of it is staged, i would rather learn about something than watch fat obnoxious ****s be fat obnoxious ****s on operation repo or some ****.

Comment

there are better ways to kill time

Comment

Working...
                      X