No announcement yet.

FAO Taaj Manzor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Taaj Manzor

Since you are one of my most beloved prags or "Sprags" as they are called, I am going to ask kindly that you delete your "no fat chicks" group.

Young lad, you need to go out there and experience some of the soft fluffiness of a woman who loves not only c0ck but cake, ice cream, twinkees, and assorted chocolates of all kinds.....possibly all at once even!

Once you do this I think you will gain a new found appreciating for a rotund woman and not be able to help yourself from picking up more of them (figuratively speaking)

Thank you for your time young sir.

He only made that thread after a fatty refused to suck him off. Forgive him

Comment

breakbeat is a ****.

fuck him

Comment

they give the best head

mo cushion 4 da pushin

and they always have candy

Comment

I did not know you owned taj......

How much you rent her out for?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            I did not know you owned taj......

How much you rent her out for?
            It will cost you a latina who weighs more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Since you are one of my most beloved prags or "Sprags" as they are called, I am going to ask kindly that you delete your "no fat chicks" group.

Young lad, you need to go out there and experience some of the soft fluffiness of a woman who loves not only c0ck but cake, ice cream, twinkees, and assorted chocolates of all kinds.....possibly all at once even!

Once you do this I think you will gain a new found appreciating for a rotund woman and not be able to help yourself from picking up more of them (figuratively speaking)

Thank you for your time young sir.

Comment

Working...
              X