Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM and pacman enhanced their legacies, Mayweather weakened his.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM and pacman enhanced their legacies, Mayweather weakened his.

Yesterday was an amazing fight in which two great champions met for the fourth time.

To meet in four fights is an amazing feat by itself because it means both fighters know each other inside out, with marquez being able to counter manny's aggression as each of the fights went on. JMM did a great job improving vs manny's crazy aggression as the four fight extravaganza rode onwards.

The new JMM is much bigger and stronger and i don't think floyd will want to fight him in a proper fight, unless there are a number of of 'ducking' clauses introduced.

As a boxing fan, we won yesterday night because it was an amazing fight with 2 great warriors. I'm usually a big pacman fan but JMM deserved the victory.

Pacman looked great even in defeat and i can't see floyd wanting to fight any of these great champions anytime soon under their terms. He would prolly only arrange a fight if they both have OST and have a 60-40 pay in his favour. But i think mayweather would prolly even introduce more shady clauses in order to duck these 2 champions.

In short, pacman and JMM will always be remembered for their amazing 4+ fights whereas mayweather will always be remembered for ducking pacman and soon the new improved JMM.

what can i say? JMM looked big and strong and fast and he did well. Pacman also looked very good.

I can't see mayweather agreeing to any fights without some dodgy clauses.

The sooner mayweather retires the better boxing will be
    Last edited by Xercen; 12-09-2012, 12:26 PM.

Lol the spin is crazy

Comment

LMAO you live in your own reality. Get help please.

Comment

Boxingscene where a boxer loses and its someone elses fault

Comment

Wait..so Pac is KTFO, face down asleep...and his legacy is enhanced...but somehow Floyd (who was not involved, other than schooling JMM...)his legacy is weakened...lol....whatever coping mechanism helps you sleep at night friend!!!

Comment

"Not If Floyd Beats Marquez's Asss again. A huuuugh."

Comment

And this is only the beginning of Pac fans' manic depression.

Comment

10 years from now, we will still be talking about all the fights that Marquez/Pac fought, Great fight.

If everyone fought everyone 4times there will be a loss somewhere, good job Marquez.

Comment

ROFL

Comment

Yo......peep this ****, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                    X