No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves, DeGale Doubleheader is Set for December 9th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves, DeGale Doubleheader is Set for December 9th

Rival super-middleweights George Groves and James DeGale will joint-headline a big fight card at the ExCeL London on Friday 9th December, LIVE and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Platform Ch. 456).

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like frank is gonna be giving his fighters 12 bouts a year since he made boxnation tv. i cant complain tho ive been loving the channel since it dropped. shame pac marquez is on primetime @ like 4am, no doubt the khan fight is prime time aswell. hopefully one day we will get all the fights on boxnation for £10 a month

Comment

Good news. Hopefully the rematch gets done for next year.

I really hope DeGale gets a new trainer by then but he seems to be adament to stick with McDonnell.

Comment

I just wish degale would stop switching stance and eating straight rights. i prefer him as a fighter to groves but FFS sort ureself out, he could be great but he messes up trying to look flashy. I think if they meet again early next year groves wins again. but with a new trainer and attitude degale makes a joke out of groves late 2012

Comment

Tickets available from Monday 10th November yeah???

Comment

I thought BNTV was going premium in the new year? Oh well, doesn't make much difference to me and my methods of watching fights.

Good to see Groves and Degale being kept apart.

Comment

No need for a rematch, before they are both world champions.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                No need for a rematch, before they are both world champions.
                Exactly, a smart promoter like GB or top rank would make them both world champs, make them defend the titles a few times, get the country buzzing and then make the fight

Comment

double bum fest.

Comment

give kenny andersson propper notice ffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X