No announcement yet.

Amazing 13-Year-Old Boxing & MMA Prodigy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing 13-Year-Old Boxing & MMA Prodigy

Great vid. That kid is pretty slick. I admire his dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      pretty amazing kid.

Comment

i'd KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
          i'd KO him.
          he's only thirteen pick on someone your own age.

Comment

Looks pretty tough and his dedication for 13 is amazing.

Comment

Posted this last week, if he's sensible he'll go where the money is. I was also very impressed by his friend/sparring partner.

Comment

Great video....tho i think 6 rounds of sparing is too much for kids their age

Comment

I can definitely see his kid douched up with pink ****y hair and tats fighting in the UFC when he's older.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    I can definitely see his kid douched up with pink ****y hair and tats fighting in the UFC when he's older.

If his team or handlers were smart they'd keep him in boxing. If the kid doesn't get side tracked or get off his dedication to his craft he has great potential to be awesome as a Pro boxer. Elite boxers make more money than Elite UFC fighters.

It's easy for young people to fall into temptations of teenage life and become distracted by girls, parties, ect. A few of the good young fighters in my gym have already started. Two in particular. 1 started in our gym when he was 8. At the time I started he was a bad a$$ amateur like 12/13 years old? But then he got a girlfriend, and I didn't see him much for a while. I hope he got back in the gym though, I haven't been training for over a year now....Haven't had time, gotta take care my babies!

Comment

Working...
                    X