Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz "I knew he was on roids, how else can he get beat up like that for 12 rounds?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz "I knew he was on roids, how else can he get beat up like that for 12 rounds?"

Last edited by vcvc; 05-23-2012, 05:34 PM.

shutttttt up.......

Comment

Hoe can you get beat up for just as long. Acting like he dominated the entire fight... He almost killed you in the sixth.

Comment

WAR Ortiz!!!

Comment

First Khan, and now Ortiz. Sure, their opponents didn't follow the rules and Khan/Ortiz have every right to complain, but some of the stuff they're saying is simply unnecessary.

Comment

In Ortiz mind he's having a flashback to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGWYK4TvxaA

Comment

That's right! Phuck Bertoid! I bet he cheated in all his fights too. Bertoids needs to give everyone he fought a re-match!!! Every single one... Or ban him for life!

Comment

Why are all the young athletes in this sport so immature? They are supposed to be in their mid 20s but act like they are 18. I shake my head because I'm in their age range.

Comment

War tizzzzzzz

Comment

Ortiz was on roids. How else could he get up from that knockdown Berto laid on him? It explains why he had so much energy in the Berto fight and none in the Chickenweather fight. Floyd's his connection, see? Roided up Gayfeather.

Comment

Working...
                    X