No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: - Denis Grachev Knocks Ismayl Sillakh Out, Huge Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: - Denis Grachev Knocks Ismayl Sillakh Out, Huge Upset

Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas - In a battle of undefeated super featherweight prospects, Javier Fortuna (19-0, 14KOs) demolished Yuandale Evans (16-1, 12KOs) in the first round. They started fast and traded hard punches. During one of their exchanges, Fortuna leveled Evans with a counter bomb on the button and sent him down hard. Evans barely beat the count and had no idea how to hold on, and instead made a decision to trade some more. Fortuna caught him again with a hard combination to send him down for the second time and the fight was stopped at 2:02.

[Click Here To Read More]

that was a hell of a knockout...

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      that was a hell of a knockout...
      Word, and Evans is suppose to be from the midwest?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Word, and Evans is suppose to be from the midwest?
        Please tell me what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
          Please tell me what does that mean?
          Please go study your boxing history. Most of the greatest boxers in the history of the sport hail from the midwest from Sugar Ray Robinson/Leonard, James Toney, Floyd Mayweather the list goes on and on even young Adrien Broner is from the midwest currently undefeated...

Comment

Damn didnt have a chance to watch the fight and was interested in seeing evan's progress. He's with reed.ikyaluss right? Err i mean roy jones? He's not bad and has an educated left considering he's really right handed

Comment

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was such a snoozefest i was hoping for that runner to get caught and he did beautiful!!!! damn im excited glad he finished him off that was important as well

Comment

Ismayl Sillakh just got KO'ed WTF?

ESPN was nothing but upsets tonight, He got KO'ed by Denis Grachev

Comment

TKO'd........

Comment

This is horrible... I am so disappointed. I dropped Linares but Im not dropping Sillakh. He will come back, it's gonna take a while to rebuild but he will be back.

Comment

Working...
                    X