No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Feels Erik Morales Can Still Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Feels Erik Morales Can Still Continue

Newly crowned WBC Junior Welterweight champion Danny “Swift” Garcia stopped by BoxingScene.com’s official audio show The Boxing Lab to talk about his tough win over Mexican legend Erik Morales.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Newly crowned WBC Junior Welterweight champion Danny “Swift” Garcia stopped by BoxingScene.com’s official audio show The Boxing Lab to talk about his tough win over Mexican legend Erik Morales.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Give respect where respect is due. Not a Garcia fan but he's right about putting Morales in the right matches and how he can still beat a lot of the top guys. I did laugh though when he said Morales was "a little" smarter in the ring than him. LMAO!
    Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 03-30-2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Next thing you know we got a petition going for Morales not to retire. Id hate to see him go but if the guy doesn't feel like he can continue just let him go. We shouldn't put pressure on him.

Comment

Morales has to much pride to be fighting bums like garcia and losing to them. I think alvarado prescot matysse give this guy a betting.soto and guzman give this cat a boxing lesson

Comment

he needs to retire as a guy like Garcia would've never beaten EM even 5 yrs ago...to continue he'd b nothing but an opponent, and more punishment, which he doesn't need.

Comment

It's simple - the 140 division is too thick, too deep with talent for the old goat....he was great in his day. I don't want to see him get hurt and KO'd. That would be hard on the heart to watch.
            Last edited by richardt; 03-30-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X