Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So manny pacquiao can bring up retiring but Floyd can't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    There is a HUUGE difference between thanking god for giving you your natural talents then claiming you have talked to the guy.....
    lol, so you believe that Floyd got his skills from GOD, and not from 'HARDWORK & DEDICATION" as he loves to chant?

Either you believe or you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      huh wut?
      What have I missed? Did Floyd bring up retirement after Cotto? What I heard was Floyd will be fighting five more times.

What is the TS talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        lol, so you believe that Floyd got his skills from GOD, and not from 'HARDWORK & DEDICATION" as he loves to chant?

Either you believe or you don't.
        He was born with talent.
        He works hard.
        He is dedicated.

What's the problem?

Completely different then claiming you have spoken to God.
        Quit nuthugging it's making you look reaaaally bad.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          Floyd already retired twice, so for the 3rd won't make any difference.
          ^this......

Comment

Manny needs to knock Bradley out within 4 rounds. not take any punishment and the hype will be back on for him giving Floyd a fight. Floyd would have to lose more than a few rounds to Cotto, and even get in trouble in one of those rounds for us to, again, believe the hype for that fight. until then Floyd is on another level than Pac and everyone who knows boxing knows this.

Mayweather vs Martinez is a much bigger fight. Pac would never fight Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
              Manny needs to knock Bradley out within 4 rounds. not take any punishment and the hype will be back on for him giving Floyd a fight. Floyd would have to lose more than a few rounds to Cotto, and even get in trouble in one of those rounds for us to, again, believe the hype for that fight. until then Floyd is on another level than Pac and everyone who knows boxing knows this.

Mayweather vs Martinez is a much bigger fight. Pac would never fight Sergio.
              I agree. I'm more interested in Martinez vs Mayweather than Pacquiao vs Mayweather.

Make it happen, Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                He was born with talent.
                He works hard.
                He is dedicated.

What's the problem?

Completely different then claiming you have spoken to God.
                Quit nuthugging it's making you look reaaaally bad.
                You seriously have reading comprehension issues. The problem is you're totally missing my point. Claiming your talent is 'god given' and 'talking to god' means THEY BOTH BELIEVE IN GOD, comprende? You get my point yet? So for you to laugh at Pac for believing in god makes you a complete hypocrite when your own idol does. The fact that I have to explain this to you probably means you're a child who has no independent thought and I probably wasted my time talking to a child. This has nothing to do with nuthugging but more to do with exposing your hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  You seriously have reading comprehension issues. The problem is you're totally missing my point. Claiming your talent is 'god given' and 'talking to god' means THEY BOTH BELIEVE IN GOD, comprende? You get my point yet? So for you to laugh at Pac for believing in god makes you a complete hypocrite when your own idol does. The fact that I have to explain this to you probably means you're a child who has no independent thought and I probably wasted my time talking to a child. This has nothing to do with nuthugging but more to do with exposing your hypocrisy.
                  Floyd gives god CREDIT for his skills. Manny says he TALKS to god. God is a diety. Dieties don't talk.

So if manny thanks god for his success thats one thing. WHen he tries to claim divine status by saying god SPOKE to him, well that lunacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Floyd gives god CREDIT for his skills. Manny says he TALKS to god. God is a diety. Dieties don't talk.

So if manny thanks god for his success thats one thing. WHen he tries to claim divine status by saying god SPOKE to him, well that lunacy.
                    they both believe in god, that's the point. So atheists and agnostics can say that they're both lunatics, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

I think the lunacy is Floyd thinking that he cant lose because God is on his side as if God doesnt have better things to do than make sure that he's in Floyd's corner making sure he wins. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X