No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rojas, Sulaiman War of Words Continue Over Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rojas, Sulaiman War of Words Continue Over Loss

The World Boxing Council, headed by its president Don Jose Sulaiman, has expressed their regret over some of the recent comments that were made by former super flyweight Tomas “Gusano” Rojas following his loss to Thailand’s Suriyan Sor Rungvisai by a unanimous twelve round decision in Srisaket, Thailand last August 19.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't believe this dude, he copy pasted the same exact words from an article ran on f I g h t news. Com.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
      Can't believe this dude, he copy pasted the same exact words from an article ran on f I g h t news. Com.....lol
      Ummm no. The WBC emailed a statement to at least 100 international writers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Rojas tried for the utimate cop and got all he wanted/requested then got his butt kicked by a technically superior boxer......

Comment

Working...
            X