Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How and why The Miami Heat could be a dominant force next season!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    04-05-2010
    ok
    so this is the day you got on the heat bandwagon
    sure

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      "i started a Heat thread a year ago, it means im not a bandwagoner"

I think pp in L.A have labeled you a bandwagoner and it hurts so much that you try to do it to other ppl.

Its alright , Ill play along.

Why do you dislike Lebron so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
        I think

that's when things go downhill for you...dont do that...you might get a nosebleed

and to answer your question; why i hate LeBron? i despise unproven hype...i despise cowards who make proclamations of greatness and not proving ****

if he went to the Bulls, i would have hated on the Bulls...it just made it worse that he went to Miami because of that fickle ass fan base...

if the Heat didn't have Lebron and had another star instead, i might be rooting for them to beat Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that's when things go downhill for you...dont do that...you might get a nosebleed

and to answer your question; why i hate LeBron? i despise unproven hype...i despise cowards who make proclamations of greatness and not proving ****

if he went to the Bulls, i would have hated on the Bulls...it just made it worse that he went to Miami because of that fickle ass fan base...

if the Heat didn't have Lebron and had another star instead, i might be rooting for them to beat Dallas
          I agree with you on just about everything.

Im glad I been around loyal fans for years even if you guys dont believe we have them. We might not have as many , but it is what it is.

Comment

mak was a kings fan 2000-2002.

clippers fan in 2005.

suns fan in 2006-2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
              I agree with you on just about everything.

Im glad I been around loyal fans for years even if you guys dont believe we have them. We might not have as many , but it is what it is.

i grew during the Showtime dynasty...i still have a lot of admiration for Riles...even when he got that fat ingrate and won a title, i was happy for Riles because of all his heartbreaks in NY and Mia

but this one, if Miami pulls it off, is going to make me sick...Lebron is the type of delusional, egotistical maniac that would probably think this validates 'his greatness'...ignoring the fact that he jumped on Wade's shoulders to get to the top

Comment

Good memories. I guess I was right after all. Just had the wrong plan. Good thing Riley was at the helm. I would've tucked things up lmaoooo.

Nick Young and Farmar huh? Lmaoooooo

Comment

They just need to be healthy, hungry and motivated. Next year LBJ is going to have more Finals MVP than Kobe, Hakeem, Bird, Kareem, and some of the top 10 players of all time if they win the NBA championship again. He's already a top 10 player of all time. He just needs more Finals MVP, longevity, and Regular Season MVP.

In the last 20 years only the Jordan Bulls and Shaq's lakers won 3 straight NBA titles. And the Current Heat would be the first team since the 1960's Boston Celtics to play in four straight NBA Finals.
                  Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 10-23-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X