No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw Will Push For Darchinyan-Mares IBF Interim-Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw Will Push For Darchinyan-Mares IBF Interim-Clash

After witnessing Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan's dominant performance against former champion Yonnhy Perez tonight at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles, promoter Gary Shaw says the two-time world champion will have several options.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ah Mares will handle his ass again simple. I dont even know how some people have said Vic was robbed in the first one, if i remember correctly the dude was out on his feet in the 11th and 12th and just generally got his ass whooped even with that Massive gash mares had...

Comment

If Agbeko won't be fighting again for a while then I hope Abner Mares give Darchinyan a rematch.

Barring that maybe Vic can fight Anselmo Moreno or even Nonito Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Ah Mares will handle his ass again simple. I dont even know how some people have said Vic was robbed in the first one, if i remember correctly the dude was out on his feet in the 11th and 12th and just generally got his ass whooped even with that Massive gash mares had...
        Yeah Mares clearly won the fight no controversy, he will beat Vic again if they fight........too bad about Agbeko I thought he would beat Mares tonight.

Comment

This time Darchinyan better KO Mares, otherwise judges would still give to GBP puppet.

Comment

don't do it vic, mares is gonna piece you up with beautiful combination punching, and silky smooth, and slick in and out foot work. watch the transition between his punches when he releases the hands for combo's. it's so smooth and rhythmic.

Comment

I think Mares won their first but I wouldn't mind seeing that fight again. Depending on how long Agbeko is out though.

Comment

Nah fck dat,Mares needs a damn tuneup.Its gonna go on 5 months
                since he been in the ring.If agbeko cant get in the ring in the next
                couple of months,Give em a tune up then vic.

Comment

Vic's non-performance(going into a shell) vs Mares was almost as bad as Clottey's vs Pac.
                  Would Clottey earn the right to fight Pac again if he beats someone else? Of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    don't do it vic, mares is gonna piece you up with beautiful combination punching, and silky smooth, and slick in and out foot work. watch the transition between his punches when he releases the hands for combo's. it's so smooth and rhythmic.
                    this post sounds so gay!

Comment

Working...
                    X