Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Ok here is my answer to that. God is a supernatural being. A spirit. At first before he created man and before he created angels He existed alone. Elohim self existed One. In order to be God which means object of worship he had to create beings that would worship him. So He did creating the angels in heaven that worship him . He had in Him a desire to be a Savior to show his Love.

In order to express that attribute he had to have something that was evil. in the current state everyone he created had eternal life and were not lost . Lucifer was once Gods right hand angel but found sin in him. Pride was the first sin. He wanted a better kingdom then Michael the Arc angel had. Lucifer gathered his own angels that followed him and his ideas which were call fallen angels. God created hell kicked him out of heaven him and his followers. So there was a split in heaven. When God created the Man Adam he created him perfect Godly in his ways. Lucifer was jealous once again he wanted the power Adam had. So he knew the only way to get to adam was through eve. So he deceive her and caused death to the human race.

That why we come the the world as sinners because of what eve did and Adam walked out with her. God knew all this already. Remember he wanted to express the attribute as a savior from the beginning. know that the human race comes to the world speaking lies and has an unclean nature God came down in a form of Man to die for the sins of the world. to save them from the deceit of Satan. not everyone will heed to that but those that except will be saved. You chose you you will serve. Its in us to worship something as God created us thus. You may worship your car or worship money .

God put it in us to worship Him. Our minds arent capable to understand that God never had a begining all we knew is a time and the measley 70 years or less of life we have here and yet we think God is unfair or his decisions are wrong. who are we to judge someone that put us here on earth and who we will meet and give an account for what we did in this life one day.
    it all boils down to this......

Comment

Ok here is my answer to that. God is a supernatural being. A spirit. At first before he created man and before he created angels He existed alone. Elohim self existed One. In order to be God which means object of worship he had to create beings that would worship him. So He did creating the angels in heaven that worship him . He had in Him a desire to be a Savior to show his Love.

In order to express that attribute he had to have something that was evil. in the current state everyone he created had eternal life and were not lost . Lucifer was once Gods right hand angel but found sin in him. Pride was the first sin. He wanted a better kingdom then Michael the Arc angel had. Lucifer gathered his own angels that followed him and his ideas which were call fallen angels. God created hell kicked him out of heaven him and his followers. So there was a split in heaven. When God created the Man Adam he created him perfect Godly in his ways. Lucifer was jealous once again he wanted the power Adam had. So he knew the only way to get to adam was through eve. So he deceive her and caused death to the human race.

That why we come the the world as sinners because of what eve did and Adam walked out with her. God knew all this already. Remember he wanted to express the attribute as a savior from the beginning. know that the human race comes to the world speaking lies and has an unclean nature God came down in a form of Man to die for the sins of the world. to save them from the deceit of Satan. not everyone will heed to that but those that except will be saved. You chose you you will serve. Its in us to worship something as God created us thus. You may worship your car or worship money .

God put it in us to worship Him. Our minds arent capable to understand that God never had a begining all we knew is a time and the measley 70 years or less of life we have here and yet we think God is unfair or his decisions are wrong. who are we to judge someone that put us here on earth and who we will meet and give an account for what we did in this life one day.
      First off, I understand and know the Judaic/Christian mythology very well. I grew up in it, studied it and know the story of god and the angels, the garden of eden and why things happened according to those stories.

What I'm trying to tell you is basically what you said in the last paragraph, and the thing believers keep going to. That you believe because you are told to, not because you have any proof, not because god has presented himself to you (even though you will say he has but can't convince other's of your experience)

The truth is, there is only one truth. In other words, either there is a god, or there isn't. Not what you experience personally, because that can't be proven. 1+1=2, no matter where you are and you can't just change that because of some experience you have had.

Faith in the end is what you need to believe these absurd and ridiculous stories (I don't say that as an insult but think about them and that's what they are. you might as well read a comic book and think it's as realistic as the Bible) Faith is the absence of logical and practical thinking, it's not evidence like the Bible says, it's lack of evidence and blind hope and belief.

I cannot have that, because if there is a god and he hasn't shown himself to me or given some proof of his existence, then he doesn't deserve to be worshiped, sorry but he doesn't. That would be very deceptive and immoral.

Comment

-I build a house
        -I tell you, you and your family are welcome to live in it
        -You diss me
        -While you're sleeping I set the house on fire, dooming you
        -but in the last couple of minutes I save 1 or 2 people while everyone else burns
        -I want everyone to see me as a hero and saviour

That's the God, Sin logic.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          it all boils down to this......
          Not really.

Eso mismo se pensaba de muchas cosas en el pasado. En los 1800s Auguste Comte dijo que nunca seriamos capaces de estudiar o saber la composicion quimica o mineralogica de las estrellas. Dijo que sabriamos su masa la distancia entre ellas, su trayectoria y movimientos pero nunca su estructura quimica. Lo cual aunque parecia logico en su tiempo, solo fue una observacion pesimista ya que hoy en dia podemos estudiar la estructura mineralogica y quimica de las estrellas. Esto es lo que tiene de malo la religion o las creencias sobrenaturales. Si no encuentran una respuesta, inmediatamente le atribuyen el credito a dios.

Recuerden que la ciencia no lo sabe todo ni cree saberlo todo. Debemos ser humildes y decir que no lo sabemos todo aun, esto no significa que podemos llenar todos nuestros vacios con dios. Todos somos ateos a los dioses de la mitologia, ya no tenemos necesidad de creer en zeus, tlaloc, amon ra, etc solo nos falta uno.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            -I build a house
            -You diss me
            -but in the last couple of minutes I save 1 or 2 people while everyone else burns

That's the God, Sin logic.
            That's even short sided because they didn't diss god, just succumbed to the temptation he put there on purpose.

It's more like...
            -I build a house
            -I put a beautiful woman in it that walks around naked and tell you that you cannot have sex with her.
            -yo do because you are human and I created you inperfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              That's even short sided because they didn't diss god, just succumbed to the temptation he put there on purpose.

It's more like...
              -I build a house
              -I put a beautiful woman in it that walks around naked and tell you that you cannot have sex with her.
              -yo do because you are human and I created you inperfectly
              Thats how you guys see it thats fine.

-He builds a house sets it how he wants it cause He's Boss
              -people in his house start to fight over who wants a better room.
              -the guy who initiated the fight has his own little crew and gets kicked out with his little crew to his own house thats in flames because of his choice.
              - That same evil guy influences humans being every day to come to his burning house because come on how are you going to believe the bible right? it doesnt make sense to the modern mind and are human being ignorant of course not we know everything..
              -The man the built the House is a Just man so does everything in his power to Restore men back to the nice comfy house but they wont listen due to the influence of the owner of the burning house.
              - The Man of the comfy house says well you can only lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink...

Comment

Thats how you guys see it thats fine.

-He builds a house sets it how he wants it cause He's Boss
                -people in his house start to fight over who wants a better room.
                -the guy who initiated the fight has his own little crew and gets kicked out with his little crew to his own house thats in flames because of his choice.
                - That same evil guy influences humans being every day to come to his burning house because come on how are you going to believe the bible right? it doesnt make sense to the modern mind and are human being ignorant of course not we know everything..
                -The man the built the House is a Just man so does everything in his power to Restore men back to the nice comfy house but they wont listen due to the influence of the owner of the burning house.
                - The Man of the comfy house says well you can only lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink...
                He's the boss but you forgot to say he knows everything and even before he built the house he knew you would fight for the better room.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  He's the boss but you forgot to say he knows everything and even before he built the house he knew you would fight for the better room.
                  hur dur free will hur.

Comment

This free will argument is nonsense. If god created everyone, and knows everything even before it happens and understands that he created man with faults so he would succumb to temptation....then why did he give us free will or create us in the first place?

To be amused by us burning in hell forever? To see us kill each other and suffer the failures of man?

Sorry, but it makes no logical sense, plus if you read the Bible and understand that ALL of these stories come from other older sources, you would see it's made up.

I once believed in Santa Clause, I don't anymore because I'm a grown man and can think on my own. I question everything, not because I want to be a rebel, but because I have a brain that forces me to think for my own benefit.

Comment

puros ateos en el latin lounge

has anyone ever heard of the Law of Attraction, part of it says that all living beings are energy. The Law of Conservation of Mass says that energy cannot be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created or destroyed, and humans are energy, that means that we were something else before we were born, and we're going to be something else after we die.

Comment

Working...
                      X