Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the problem here is some people like his boxing style while others dont!!! no need to post all those damn numbers! its established that pac is a great fighter, some fans are just more technical and actually study the art or boxing and see his flaws (technical flaws)! nobody is hating on pac man all of us are broke compared to them so posting how much he has made does nothing for your argument... like other pac fans why not post facts or fights that prove otherwise to the argument?

we are just fans with opinions the thread starter is just not impressed with pacs boxing skills... thats it thats all

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Does it fill your heart with anger that the carefully matched, C level fighter done stacked a fifth of a billion dollars into his bank account over the years? Be honest. If I was the jealous female type, I'd be mad as hell. Ain't even gonna lie.

Not really. It does however fills my heart seeing a hype job get Pacquiao'd by a 40 year old light weight who he tried to gain a weight advantage on by forcing him to move up.
      Last edited by littlemac; 12-14-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        yeah, one that fmj was scared sh***ess of, lol
        this is what i was afriad of this turning into im out!

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          lmmfo...c-level fighter?...gtfoh...all the cats you mentioned, when head to head in the ring, manny pacquaio, still looked like a lilliputian, when he stepped in the ring with them...if anything, shane, oscar, cotto, margarito, should turn in their boxing liscenses, for losing to him...especially since he is, after all, a "c-level" fighter...
          b and c level fighter is taking it a bit too far

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            the problem here is some people like his boxing style while others dont!!! no need to post all those damn numbers! its established that pac is a great fighter, some fans are just more technical and actually study the art or boxing and see his flaws (technical flaws)! nobody is hating on pac man all of us are broke compared to them so posting how much he has made does nothing for your argument... like other pac fans why not post facts or fights that prove otherwise to the argument?

we are just fans with opinions the thread starter is just not impressed with pacs boxing skills... thats it thats all
            Well put!!! They try to justifiy other fans opinions that don't favor Pac with how much dollar he has more then those that criticize his fight game. Sounds more like butt hurt fans then anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              Cotto-catchweight
              Oscar-catchweight, weight drained, old and passed his prime
              Mosley-old and passed his prime
              Hatton-Good win.
              Enlighten us, what catchweight was Pacquiao-De La Hoya at?

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                the problem here is some people like his boxing style while others dont!!! no need to post all those damn numbers! its established that pac is a great fighter, some fans are just more technical and actually study the art or boxing and see his flaws (technical flaws)! nobody is hating on pac man all of us are broke compared to them so posting how much he has made does nothing for your argument... like other pac fans why not post facts or fights that prove otherwise to the argument?

well if he is not impressed with the man's boxing skills, he should just say that...to say the man is overrated in any category, when he's put dudes 2x his size, flat on their backs without flinching, and at the same time, is crazy paid, without all the flash, is definitely a hater in my book...

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Well put!!! They try to justifiy other fans opinions that don't favor Pac with how much dollar he has more then those that criticize his fight game. Sounds more like butt hurt fans then anything else.
                  Meanwhile you sound like a jealous, bitter junior high school female

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    One dimensional fighter beat Cotto, Oscar, Mosley, and Hatton more convincingly?
                    Don't be a hypocrite, you have never given Cotto any credit! Why do you mention beating him as an achievement?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Enlighten us, what catchweight was Pacquiao-De La Hoya at?
                      Thats the one that always gets me it seems history has rewritten this fight at some sort off cw because Oscar possibly ****ed up and and came in light also DLH asked for the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X