This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao KO pic thread

I've seen some hilarious photoshopped pics of the KO, and they have me laughing my behind off. Figured i'd make a thread to reward the funniest pics. Post them here if you have them. I'll pick the top 5 in a couple days and whoever makes the top 5 will get 100 billion points.

Edit: This thread has produced some hilarious pics. So much so that I don't think i'll be able to pick just 5. So now we'll go with the top 10 instead. Still the same amount of points for whoever is chosen in the top 10(100 billion).

Edit. Ok winners are:
    brootal_j
    Medved
    Freeloada
    DeLaHoya1fan
    Big L
    Double L
    Mob2p2014
    Riggsy Pooh
    Garofalo
    blacraven
    Thanks for contributing fellas, i'll send those points your way.
    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 12-26-2012, 11:04 AM.

I thought that doing that type of disrespectful nonsense was more of an MMA fans thing. But it really wouldn't surprise me if the fools of this site start adopting that atrocious nonsense as well.

Comment

I was just gonna make this thread, it should be stickied...it will be funnier than the Watson bros thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          I thought that doing that type of disrespectful nonsense was more of an MMA fans thing. But it really wouldn't surprise me if the fools of this site start adopting that atrocious nonsense as well.
          agreed. marquez got his deserved win..congratulations to him for that. but to make pac's brutal ko loss into some sort of joke is pretty disturbing..one of the classiest guys and one of the most exciting fighters of this era doesn't deserve to get treated like a piece of garbage..

Comment

You do know that if you don't like the thread you can just......gosh what is that word.....oh yeah "LEAVE"

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            I was just gonna make this thread, it should be stickied...it will be funnier than the Watson bros thread
            Yeah seeing those pics got me thinking about the Watson Bros thread and how it had me laughing going through it. Just wanted to make a thread like it if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              You do know that if you don't like the thread you can just......gosh what is that word.....oh yeah "LEAVE"

Yeah seeing those pics got me thinking about the Watson Bros thread and how it had me laughing going through it. Just wanted to make a thread like it if possible.
              OR..OR..since there are no rules on this forum about that, I can just put you and your kind in your places for being disgraceful boxing 'fans'.

Comment

first knockdown

"My uhhh promotor bob arum..."

Comment

OR..OR..since there are no rules on this forum about that, I can just put you and your kind in your places for being disgraceful boxing 'fans'.
                  Put me in my place huh? sure buddy. If you don't have a pic to post leave the thread.

Comment

Says the guy who has a fighter getting knocked down in his signature.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Put me in my place huh? sure buddy. If you don't have a pic to post leave the thread.
                    Just put him on ignore so he can fuck off to another thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X