Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Feels Sorry For Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley pretty much didn't handle the situations properly, it's why he is hated. I think he is trying to be controversial, he tried to play a bad guy thinking he would sell himself like Floyd did, but that isn't his personality.

He doesn't talk trash this is why it's pretty awkward when he does because you know that isn't his nature. He made a mistake also by continuing to talk trash about Pacman over a controversial win, he should have just said I am ready to rematch Pacquiao and kept it at that, it hurt him when he said he had to go look at the tape too post fight.

This is why if you don't know how to play the villian don't even try or you will just fail. I doubt people will order a ppv headlined by Bradley unless it's against a big name like Pacman, Floyd.

Comment

No, I'm actually happy for him but I'm not in full agreement with some of his actions. It's best he keeps busy. Who I really sympathize with is Rigondeaux, the top fighters won't even acknowledge him. Someone like Rigondeaux would have been dying to get at a Peterson or Alvarado-caliber opponent.

Comment

Working...
      X