Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Chris Arreola ducking opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Chris Arreola ducking opponents?

Were we wrong to consider Chris Arreola a fearless ring warrior?

1. He ducked Michael Grant earlier this year

2. He turned down a Dec. 10 fight with Wlad for the WBA, Ring, IBF, linear, IBO, and WBO titles

3. Now he seems to be ducking Amir Mansour, who is willing to be his opponent on Nov. 5

4. Decent HWs Cedric Boswell and Kevin Johnson want the Nov 5th fight with Arreola, but watch Chris choose another Releford/Abell-level journeyman.

I used to like Arreola, but he's disappointed me this fall. He's becoming the American version of Alexander Povetkin.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Were we wrong to consider Chris Arreola a fearless ring warrior?

1. He ducked Michael Grant earlier this year

2. He turned down a Dec. 10 fight with Wlad for the WBA, Ring, IBF, linear, IBO, and WBO titles

3. Now he seems to be ducking Amir Mansour, who is willing to be his opponent on Nov. 5

4. Decent HWs Cedric Boswell and Kevin Johnson want the Nov 5th fight with Arreola, but watch Chris choose another Releford/Abell-level journeyman.

I used to like Arreola, but he's disappointed me this fall. He's becoming the American version of Alexander Povetkin.
    A beating can take you confidence. Perhaps he thinks he needs more fights get in better shape and work on things.

At least hes staying active.

The Grant duck makes no sense to me though.

Comment

Arreola got off to a good start this year and has fought relatively frequently but he hasn't stepped up his level of opposition. It'd be nice if he fought a guy like Mansor, Johnson, Mitchell, etc. but he'll probably face Kevin McBride or someone else on that level...

Comment

Please , Arreola would knock all of them out at the same time.the decision comes down to who the network if televised would approve .
        Lmao... Rookies!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          A beating can take you confidence. Perhaps he thinks he needs more fights get in better shape and work on things.

At least hes staying active.

The Grant duck makes no sense to me though.
          I wouldnt mind seeing him agains eddie chambers.

Comment

war nightmare Get ur fatazz in shape puto

Comment

why is he ducking? because he is a fat greasy piece of **** that's why.

Comment

if you ask me arreola hasn't quite been himself after vitali whooped his ass. he's sorta lost a lot of heart and will to fight the best. i'm hoping for him to come back though. and not against kevin mcbride PLEASE!!

Comment

Arreola will be fighting Alonzo Butler on Nov 5.

Butler lost Arreola's last opponent Friday Ahunyana.

Comment

Arreola's taking the Shannon Briggs' bum o' the month route to a title shot. It's a shame because fighting these cans doesn't help him develop into a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X