No announcement yet.

Israel's eased blockade 'still crippling' Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazy View Post
    Ringg is the hero of the hour about time some one put a stop to these threads!
    LOOOOOOOOOOL, yet another lackey.

Look at all the nondescript crumbums filing in,

Like RINGG can "put a stop to" anything,

His posts are flabby and lack confidence and authority. He should just sit back down with the rest of you little ****s who popped up in here to support him like a 70's housewife would turn out to a Glen Campbell concert.

Comment

Originally posted by MACAQUEINWHITE View Post
      ^^

You could bet it wouldn't be long before this pathetic lackey would show up.
      You seem to attack on command. Good boy.
      Didn't know who you were at first, but now I remember that gay nazi flag you had on your sig when you used to follow Stones around to help him with his constant battles. Ask him if you can respond now.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        You seem to attack on command. Good boy.
        Didn't know who you were at first, but now I remember that gay nazi flag you had on your sig when you used to follow Stones around to help him with his constant battles. Ask him if you can respond now.
        Try again, dickhead, because you're failing badly. I doubt there's a single person here who would honestly buy the idea of me getting involved in anything I didn't choose to be involved in on this forum. I do what, and go where, the **** I like, pleb.

And it wasn't a "Nazi flag". Wither, fade, die.

Comment

TBear and lazy turn out to support RINGG,

Comment

TBear and lazy turn out to support RINGG,

lol............. One thing I got to say is unlike your comrades you have a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              lol............. One thing I got to say is unlike your comrades you have a sense of humor.
              That's a divisive comment.

Those posters clearly each have a sense of humor. Both could be characterized as much more overtly 'funny' than myself.

Comment

That's a divisive comment.

Those posters clearly each have a sense of humor. Both could be characterized as much more overtly 'funny' than myself.
                Hardly divisive, but perhaps I was mistaken.

Comment

I don't understand the beef on a BBC report.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    I don't understand the beef on a BBC report.
                    Check out the completely unnecessary, irrelevant cheap-shot on page 1 and you'll see who the aggressors are.

Comment

Working...
                    X