Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Margarito Disrespect Mexican Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Why should I answer the most ridiculous question of all time? This thread is simply bait, and it's pretty racist. If anything I find all this humorous, especially the amount of energy you two spend hating on Mexicans as well as Margarito.....that's just the truth.
    So just because I don't respect Castillo, Marquez, Margarito, and often Barrera I'm a racist?

Comment

Mr. Soprano bashes all black heavyweights and no one seems to have a problem with that, including me. If he doesn't like them, he doesn't like them. It's not dislike based on race, it's dislike based on ideology and attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        Mr. Soprano bashes all black heavyweights and no one seems to have a problem with that, including me. If he doesn't like them, he doesn't like them. It's not dislike based on race, it's dislike based on ideology and attitude.
        And you only like Black heavyweights. It works both ways, twit.

I'm just laying out the basic facts...you spend 99% of your time on this forum bitching and whining about Mexican fighters or the Heavyweight division. The other 1% you spend making threads about a fighter you had a problem with, usually regarding their behavior in or outside the ring.

You want me to take you seriously? That's absurd. Even if I answered any damn question you asked you'd simply just propose another immediately. Most of them are just product of your constant needing to get ****ing laid.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
          Dude get a life it seems all you do is spend all your time hating on Margarito every chance you get. Just about every post or forum you make it is about Margarito. Get a life you freakin stalker. You say no one knows who Margarito is and that he is all hype. It is people like you that help his hype when all you do is talk about him. Talk about something else for a change, everyone knows you don't like hm, how can we not you talkj about him every day. DUDE GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!
          hes in love wit marg look at his avatar

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer View Post
            hes in love wit marg look at his avatar
            I took a pic of Margarito at his daytime job over at El 7 Mares. What's wrong with that?

Comment

I can't help it that the guy is a complete joke on so many levels...

Comment

as a Mexican, born and raised in the motherland......NO

he is the ultimate warrior. we are damn proud of the most feared man in boxing, the best fighter in the welterweight division, Antonio Margarito.

Originally posted by SiN View Post
                Mexico is known for producing warriors that will go to war with anybody, any time. With Margarito choosing to duck Paul Williams, has he disrespected himself and his country? I don't see how Margarito could ever consider himself a true Mexican if he ducks a worthy challenger like Williams who would make Margarito the biggest purse of his career ($1 million+). Do you think Margarito is disrespecting the proud history and tradition of his country's fighters by avoiding the Punisher?

Comment

no, you are NOT racist, you are just a ****ing queer

So just because I don't respect Castillo, Marquez, Margarito, and often Barrera I'm a racist?

Comment

So basically you guys can't argue without name-calling

Comment

So basically you guys can't argue without name-calling
                      Diego Diego Diego......

i respect your choices, i wonder how you earnt that red bar.

but it all comes down to the fact that you do seem to have a problem with figthers of mexican decent, tell me a mexican fighter you respect.....

Comment

Working...
                      X