No announcement yet.

Zaurbeck Baysangurov vs. Lucas Konecny RBR & discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Lulz There isn't even anyone over at Allboxing that is delusional as you. Everyone thinks the scores are laughable with alot who think Konecny won and jokes about K2 having bought the judges for him.
    tunney's usually such a straight shooter. i'm shocked he is showing blatant favoritism toward an eastern european fighter. so unlike him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      tunney's usually such a straight shooter. i'm shocked he is showing blatant favoritism toward an eastern european fighter. so unlike him.
      Well Konecny is from the Czech Republic and is Slavic while Baysangurov is a Chechen Muslim so i don't think its that. Although we do know how much he loves the Mooslims.

Comment

Well Konecny is from the Czech Republic and is Slavic while Baysangurov is a Chechen Muslim so i don't think its that. Although we do know how much he loves the Mooslims.
        i don't think tunney knew that. i bet he goes back and retroactively changes his scorecard 118-110 konecy! he was robbed!

Comment

There is no doubt that those 2 cards are terrible for the type of fight that was held

Comment

i don't think tunney knew that. i bet he goes back and retroactively changes his scorecard 118-110 konecy! he was robbed!
            Lulz No i dont think it has anything to do with stuff like that. Whatever the case i'll just be sure to disregard his opinion on anything relating to boxing inside the ropes from now on. News and poll threads only.

Ironic thing is i'm almost positive that he had Konecny beating Dzinziruk 115-113 if i remember right. That was a genuinely close fight that could have been scored for either guy and people were complaining about German corruption yet he somehow witnesses a shutout for Baysangurov in this one. Inexplicable.

I'm completely ashamed that this took place in Ukraine even though the judges were from other countries.
            Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-06-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

No, I just don't care what religion the boxer is when I'm watching a fight.

Remember this thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=270022

I never thought a man who named himself after the great Cossack would end up attacking me here.

Comment

Comment

I think from now on Freedom will try to do a little more research before he gives his scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                  X