Humn beings aren't the most evil, destructive or ****cidal organisms on earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    that's da ****k i said
    I half misread what you were saying and I was half agreeing with you. Now I'm all agreeing with you lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I cant believe you're ttying to deny that humans are the only species that will specifically aim to eliminate any other species in our way.
      That is just factually, objectively incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman1972 View Post
        You know orcas? Those black and white whale/porpoises that people have all sorts of warm fuzzies over? When they stake out a feeding ground for their pod they kill off all the predator competition in the area including great white sharks. Any predator that lives off the same prey that isn't smart enough to get out of Dodge when the orcas move in gets killed.
        No, that's not true it can't be true because HUMANS ARE EVIL!!!!!!

Comment

I feel all animals - humans included - are as destructive as their ability allow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tornado View Post
            I feel all animals - humans included - are as destructive as their ability allow.
            And this is a good nutshell argument.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Its pretty obvious that the human race is self destructive. Its not an utterly ridiculous statement as its true, without humans all other life on earth would flourish that's a fact!
              But why do you care if it would flourish? Do you want life on this planet to flourish without you in it? Then start by offing yourself as a modest token.

Last edited by cupocity303; 01-23-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                U think im some hippie that gives a shi t if humans are more evil/devastatig than other creatures. Im not. I know we are and im ok with it. You're the one who cant seem to accept it. I cant believe you're ttying to deny that humans are the only species that will specifically aim to eliminate any other species in our way.
                While at the same time also trying to save species who are at the brink of extinction. Usually being the exotic type animals that are more fun to look at then to be placed for slaughter and sold at Wall Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman1972 View Post
                  You know orcas? Those black and white whale/porpoises that people have all sorts of warm fuzzies over? When they stake out a feeding ground for their pod they kill off all the predator competition in the area including great white sharks. Any predator that lives off the same prey that isn't smart enough to get out of Dodge when the orcas move in gets killed.
                  They hunt and eat white sharks in some areas.

Im pretty sure they dont kill their competition 24/7 on sight....only when they are actually feeding.

I think some if your info is wrong btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    While at the same time also trying to save species who are at the brink of extinction. Usually being the exotic type animals that are more fun to look at then to be placed for slaughter and sold at Wall Mart.
                    Lol. Ooooookay. You cant be serious?

Look, im all for Destruction of lesser beings that get in our way, but i dont have to fool myself into thinking that we're here to save other species while destroying other habitats at a much more rapid rate. Gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      That is just factually, objectively incorrect.
                      No its not.

Comment

Working...
                      X