Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you take a blood test for $40 Million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    pac is already a billionaire in philippine peso he can pretty much have aything he wants. thats what u *****s dont understand. 40 mill or not he is set and dont need to bow to floyds demands because of money.
    I'm glad someone was smart enough to get it.

Pac doesn't need Buttweathers filthy money. He's already loaded.

This is about principle and respect.

Comment

yes i agreed

Comment

To quote Nate Campbell, " You could pull hair from my nut sack between rounds for $40 million dollars".

Comment

8 people apparantly have Bill Gates type money so can afford not to take the test.

Comment

Pac agreed to being blood tested several times before the fight and immediately after the fight.

I wouldn't. I'm too prideful and would tell Floyd to go **** himself.

Comment

Sure I'd take a blood test for a $40million.

But would I take 8 random blood tests to fight Floyd Mayweather Jnr, who along with his crack head uncle, drug dealing dad, a Swiss banker and Mexican Legend (who I beat into retirement) are accusing me of taking PED's and downplaying all the accomplishments I have made because I am dominating my profession. Then I would have to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                Not if it was in a big fight, and I felt like someone was going to rig a test by paying crooked ppl off to ruin my reputation. Or not if I felt like I would be drained, since I've had blood taken from me before and I always feel weak 2 days after-wards.
                You're either a liar or a ***** if you feel tired 2 days after having blood taken. I've donated blood which is way more (1 pint to be exact) and 20 minutes later I feel exactly the same as before I went in, then sparred 3 hours later and felt 100% normal. And that's with donating a pint vs. a blood test sample which is a fraction of that, 1 tablespoon in 90% of the required tests. Only one of the tests requires more (about 3 tablespoons).

Comment

I mean if I had Bill Gates type money then No I wouldnt. lol but i'm broke so I wouldnt hesitate to take a damn blood test. I'd even let Floyd beat me up in front of the world for that type money...

Comment

give me 1 million. ill take the ost

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      you guys ain't pac, so don't pretend to be. Pac doesn't worship money like the rest of you guys do
                      I guess you personally know Pac and this what he told you.

Comment

Working...
                      X