Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isnt 40 mill double what Manny normally makes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt 40 mill double what Manny normally makes?

And if Floyd were to walk away with 100 or more mill, aint that double what he also normally makes?

I guess people have the mindset "Floyd shouldnt make all that money", I guess theyd feel better if "Bob made all that money".
    But Even if Bob did "Make all that money", Mannyd still only walk away with 20 or 30 mill anyway.

Biggest purse for both/double what they normally make sounds pretty fair, vut I guess its a matter of "Whos offering it".

Great thread. Original.

Answer this - when has floyd ever made $40 million for a fight? Thanks!

Comment

???if manny took the 40 million than floyd would get over 100 million.i dont blame manny hell he wants money too................50/50 both make bout 80 million.

Comment

[QUOTE=ИATAS206;11835814]Great thread. Original.

Answer this - when has floyd ever made $40 million for a fight? Thanks![/
        Are u asking me "In total"? A few times.
        I imagine if Bob offered Manny 40 flat itd be fine IDIOTS LOL

Comment

50/50 whats to the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            ???if manny took the 40 million than floyd would get over 100 million.i dont blame manny hell he wants money too................50/50 both make bout 80 million.
            you forgot that floyd also wanted all PPV buys and ticket sells plus his guarantee. Manny was to get only 40 mill

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              So say no to 40 and go fight for 15 or 20?
              Bottom line, Manny will never see money like Floyd, Bob will always come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                So say no to 40 and go fight for 15 or 20?
                Bottom line, Manny will never see money like Floyd, Bob will always come out on top.
                if im the face of boxing why the hell would i take 40 million in a 160 million dollar fight??no man in that position with any ounce of respect would do that..........

Comment

true fanaticism. defend their guy no matter how illogical instead of being open minded and saying wait this makes no sense. they constantly move the goalposts and keep pretending its the other guys fault instead of looking at how cowardly their own guy is acting.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    you forgot that floyd also wanted all PPV buys and ticket sells plus his guarantee. Manny was to get only 40 mill
                    And whats Manny getting for Bradley again? Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X