No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gesta's Brother Drops Decision in American Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gesta's Brother Drops Decision in American Debut

Anecito "Dondon" Gesta Jr., brother of former world title challenger Mercito “No Mercy” Gesta, lost in his American debut at the Bing Crosby Hall in San Diego, California. The 23-year-old southpaw lost to last minute replacement Pablo Cupul by way of a majority decision after original opponent Kenny McClain failed to show up for the super featherweight four round bout. Two judges, Alejandro Rochin and Sergio Caiz scored the bout for Cupul 39-37 while the third judge Tony Crebs had it an even 38-38.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol... Mercito being fed to Ajose and now his bro loses his debut.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Mercito is the most shitty arrogant fighter in the history of the sport, he's always smiling and just being lazy in the ring even when down by 10 points on the scorecards with 1 round to go.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81
          Mercito is the most ****ty arrogant fighter in the history of the sport, he's always smiling and just being lazy in the ring even when down by 10 points on the scorecards with 1 round to go.
          I think if he wasn't so self conscious about himself in the ring he would be a better fighter. Probably not much better but he would be better.

Meanwhile the search for the next Pacquiao still continues. I don't even think the next Pacquiao will be from PI if that even makes sense.

Comment

And why do we care about gesta's brother?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpain81

Mercito is the most ****ty arrogant fighter in the history of the sport, he's always smiling and just being lazy in the ring even when down by 10 points on the scorecards with 1 round to go.

yah he doesn't have the fire or the drive to be great...shame...
              No offense but his team sucks too. How does he not know how to cut the ring off? Or even attempt to...

Comment

Sorta off topic but I saw Mercito shopping at the Murphy Canyon Rd Wal Mart in San Diego. He drives a ****ing Accord with TEAM GESTA stickers on it. LOL. I don't think his little brother will be bringing the big bucks either.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

No offense but his team sucks too. How does he not know how to cut the ring off? Or even attempt to...

true..his manager was training him lol :/...but now it's his dad doing the training full-time.
                  I don't even think his dad is a good option for training either tbh. When he changed trainers he shouldve found a credible trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg
                    Sorta off topic but I saw Mercito shopping at the Murphy Canyon Rd Wal Mart in San Diego. He drives a ****ing Accord with TEAM GESTA stickers on it. LOL. I don't think his little brother will be bringing the big bucks either.
                    Lol... Its Gesta man. I guess it could mean he's spending his money wisely or saving it up. Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X