Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills Erik Morales With a Missile Left Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills Erik Morales With a Missile Left Hand

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs) drilled Erik Morales (52-9, 36KOs) over four rounds to retain the WBC/WBA junior welterweight titles. Garcia defeated Morales in March with a twelve round decision. The fight started at a much fast pace than the first time round. Morales was throwing a lot more and alos getting hit a lot more. Garcia hurt Morales with a big right hand at the end of the third. In the fourth round, Morales got dropped on his back with a monster left hook. Morales corner ran in and the referee waved off the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its time for el terrible to hang em up, and unto fresher fish for garcia. rios or mathysse specifically.

Comment

he predicted 4 rounds -

Comment

what a sad sight to see morales go down like that. time to hang em up i guess.

Comment

Its over Terrible please one of my favorite fighters all time. Garcia vs Mathysse has to happen great fight.

Comment

TKO of the Year ! Good job Danny. Put him out early like you should have.

Comment

Beat him with ease....Bring on Peterson and Matthyse. After that he'll have nothing left to prove at 140.

Comment

Mathysse is the only one that could beat Danny. Props to him though.

Comment

Hard to see my man Morales take these types of looses, but honestly what more were we expecting in this fight?

Comment

Man, it was hard watching Morales take those shots. I really hope he hangs them up.

Comment

Working...
                    X