No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Baldomir Vows To Batter, Knock Marco Antonio Rubio Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Baldomir Vows To Batter, Knock Marco Antonio Rubio Out

Marco Antonio Rubio (54-6-1, 47KOs) could be in for a fight. 41-year-old former champion Carlos Baldomir (49-14-6, 15KOs) feel disprespected by some of Rubio's comments and promises to punish the Mexican middleweight on September 8th at Estadio Miguel Celaya in Guanajuato, Mexico. Televisa Deportes will broadcast the fight. They are fighting for an IBF regional title at middleweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

The Alvarez fight was the type of a match that a boxer such as Baldomir should retire on. A man with a reputation for taking a great punch being flattened with a single shot. Apparently he did not get the message though.

Comment

I had to check my calender and make sure this was 2012 ............

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
        lmfao.......

Comment

Originally posted by the larryx
          I think he's still feeling the side effects from that punch Alvarez caught him with.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Marco Antonio Rubio (54-6-1, 47KOs) could be in for a fight. 41-year-old former champion Carlos Baldomir (49-14-6, 15KOs) feel disprespected by some of Rubio's comments and promises to punish the Mexican middleweight on September 8th at Estadio Miguel Celaya in Guanajuato, Mexico. Televisa Deportes will broadcast the fight. They are fighting for an IBF regional title at middleweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Comment

So let me get this straight. Rubio raises a stink after being beaten by Chavez about drug testing and then falls silent. But all the sudden his next fight was for an IBF regional belt?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  So let me get this straight. Rubio raises a stink after being beaten by Chavez about drug testing and then falls silent. But all the sudden his next fight was for an IBF regional belt?
                  Don't forget the part where he is fighting Baldomir.......in 2012 no less

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X