No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale-Groves: Betters Laying Down Big Coin on Chunky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale-Groves: Betters Laying Down Big Coin on Chunky

THE betting on Betfair suggests that James ‘Chunky’ DeGale will avenge his 2006 amateurs defeat to George Groves when the pair come to blows at the O2 Arena on Saturday. Olympic gold medallist DeGale is the 1-3 favourite to come out on top in this ill-tempered ‘Battle of Britain’.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR Degale. . . I don't have anything against Groves he is a pretty solid boxer in his own right, but Degale is simply on that other level jant. I can't wait for this fight.

war CHUNKY. lol chunky and del boy - where do they get these nicknames.

Comment

v groves

i cant stand degale or haye -they.re both far too arrogant- degale especially dosnt seem too bright and haye thinks he is the only fighter in the heavyweight division,- calling groves a fool only made degale look like one- haye states that the klits are boring and bad for boxing . they have done pretty well for boring robotic boxers- haye is rude unpleasant and is definetly not the one to i want ruling the heavyweight division- i am a big fan of the klits and seem like good people -haye is like the local big head that hangs around outside fish and chip shops-chucking chips at people to get there attention- or thats how he probably started off {.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        THE betting on Betfair suggests that James ‘Chunky’ DeGale will avenge his 2006 amateurs defeat to George Groves when the pair come to blows at the O2 Arena on Saturday. Olympic gold medallist DeGale is the 1-3 favourite to come out on top in this ill-tempered ‘Battle of Britain’.

[Click Here To Read More]
        I got £300 on degale win by stoppage ,wish i did it last week.. odds are getting lower and lower for Degale.... that is who the money is on and for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
          I got £300 on degale win by stoppage ,wish i did it last week.. odds are getting lower and lower for Degale.... that is who the money is on and for good reason.
          Oooooops....

Comment

Originally posted by druss81 View Post
            Oooooops....
            lol don't i know it.. still i was already 500 up from my bets on prize fighter and the arsenal match in inplay and won 70 today on man u game inplay

still its money i lost sigh ..but could have been worse!

Comment

Working...
            X