Comments Thread For: Erik Morales' Father is Furious Over USADA's Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    But it is the rule that is in place.

If Erik doesn't like it he is certainly free to try to have it changed. But he can't just ignore the rule because it displeases him. Not without repercussions.
    [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/35038633.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Because of the disproportionate effect PEDs have compared to any other artificial element.
      lmfaaaooo and you know this how?????

GTFO with that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        lmfaaaooo and you know this how?????

GTFO with that bull****.
        I don't understand what your point is. Are you asking how I know PEDs have a disproportionately large effect on performance relative to any other artificial element?

That's pretty well established brah, EPO can give cardiovascular efficiency benefits that are double that of genetic advantages with just a single course of injections. If you can name a legal, artificial element that can provide that sort of improvement in such a short time-frame I'd love to know about it.

Comment

Mayweather's PED tests.

I am not sure if Morales' violation is true or not. But I wondered how come the rumor that Mayweather's PED tests on his three fights that were found positive by USDA was never pursued. Those were the fights against Ortiz, Cotto and Mosely ( I believe )

Comment

Originally posted by romeom View Post
            I am not sure if Morales' violation is true or not. But I wondered how come the rumor that Mayweather's PED tests on his three fights that were found positive by USDA was never pursued. Those were the fights against Ortiz, Cotto and Mosely ( I believe )
            Because the accusations are baseless, it is pure rumor. USADA published on their website the results of the Mayweather vs. Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto fights. And the results were negative for Mayweather and Mosley, Ortiz, and Cotto.

However, Morales tested positive. That is completely different. And it's the first time so far that USADA had to deal with a positive result in boxing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X