Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Broner at 140. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is Garcia on steroids. The dude can crack, without having to wind up his punch, and also has good defense. Plus Khan has no inside game what so ever.....EASY.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
      Broner is Garcia on steroids. The dude can crack, without having to wind up his punch, and also has good defense. Plus Khan has no inside game what so ever.....EASY.

So don't fight him on the inside, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        So don't fight him on the inside, obviously
        Wouldn't have a choice, when Broner is stalking him effectively. Plus, we all know Khan loves to lunge in and throw a bunch of shots, that can lead to a counter KO/TKO by Broner.

Why do you think Demarco looked so nervous? He didn't want to fight stupid, and start throwing combos on Broner. He threw one shot at a time. Something that Amir Khan's dumb ass would eventually do.
        Last edited by 1sballotHOF; 11-18-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't have a choice, when Broner is stalking him effectively. Plus, we all know Khan loves to lunge in and throw a bunch of shots, that can lead to a counter KO/TKO by Broner.
          Stalking effectively? Against someone who can really box and move, I don't think he's proven capable of doing that as of yet.

Comment

Stalking effectively? Against someone who can really box and move, I don't think he's proven capable of doing that as of yet.
            Read post above. Edited.

Comment

Damn!

NSB as fickle as ever

Comment

Read post above. Edited.
                Doesn't answer my claim that he potentially lacks the movement necessary to handle good boxers. I already qualified by stating Khan would have to fight smart, which he isn't prone to doing. DeMarco largely walked right into him.

Comment

Broner by decision.

Comment

Doesn't answer my claim that he potentially lacks the movement necessary to handle good boxers. I already qualified by stating Khan would have to fight smart, which he isn't prone to doing. DeMarco largely walked right into him.
                    Khan fighting smart equals the same thing. Hopping around, while throwing a **** ton of punches. If Broner stands in the middle of the ring, Khan has no choice, but to do exactly what he always does.

Khan lacks the craft to stick and move, without getting into a fire fight. Eventually he'll start reaching, and throw carelessly.

Comment

Khan I believe can beat everyone if he just box and stays on the outside. BUt he never does that.

Comment

Working...
                      X