• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    Both May and Pac are legends
    They are both great fighters.
    No need to question their greatness
    ^^ This, and I would love to see the fat ****s on here fight the cherrypicked 'bums' that they have fought. Imagine one of the hardcore fans of Floyd or Manny being faced up to by the likes of De La Hoya, Cotto, Barrera, Corrales, Gatti, Margarito, Hatton, Marquez, Mosley etc.

Fanboys, *****s, *******s, whatever are complete and total ****s, and I would love to see the likes of yesir or imhotep step to one of these fighters and call them a bum or shot, just as I would love to see STRUGG tell even Emmanuel Augustus that he was a **** no hoper. It would never happen though, as none of these ****ers have the pips to do it away from their keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Really?

Just an honest question, Cotto, Margarito, Manny, Mosley (and some may want to argue Clottey) were all killing each other and were considered the welter weight elite when they were poised to fight one another, where was Floyd during this????
      Manny?

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Ummm, Manny fought all the guys Floyd the bestest boxer ever fought and destroyed them in a fraction of the time AND fought guys Floyd 'retired' to avoid.

So what are you saying?
      Cotto was/is past his prime and was handicapped at a catchweight.
      Clottey was coming off a loss and haven't fought since..
      Margarito was unranked and shot and still with out a license still handicapped at a catchweight for a vacant belt in a division neither looked good in...
      Mosley coming off a one sided loss in his last fight at that division and coming down in weight since he just had draw at 154 and shot to ****

Manny fights names not the top guys or talents that is all and yes Manny is protected by Arum and he has Zero confidence in his number one hoe
      Last edited by Phenom; 09-04-2011, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Manny?

Margarito was unranked and shot and still with out a license still handicapped at a catchweight for a vacant belt in a division neither looked good in...
        Mosley coming off a one sided loss in his last fight at that division and coming down in weight since he just fought at 154 and shot to ****
        Absolute piss and completely sums up what I was getting at in my last post.

Comment

Mosley coming off a one sided loss in his last fight at that division and coming down in weight since he just fought at 154 and shot to ****
          My apologies, I forgot Floyd fought the prime versions of Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito.. oh wait... and he fought a prime, young Mosley as opposed to the one Manny fought....errrr... Oh well, cue the music!

Comment

Manny?

Cotto was/is past his prime and was handicapped at a catchweight.Clottey was coming off a loss and haven't fought since..
            Cotto was passed his prime based on ONLY ONE loss? Come on son…

Regarding Margarito/Cotto and the whole handicap business, they still signed to fight despite didn’t they? Nobody put a gun to their heads and made them lose two or so pounds for the biggest payday ever. And weren’t you part of a viewing audience in seeing them fight despite such???

And what about Mosley/Pac? I agree, it sucked and shouldn’t have happen but this still doesn’t answer where Floyd was when all of these aforementioned elite fighters were offing each other and Floyd was nowhere in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              My apologies, I forgot Floyd fought the prime versions of Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito.. oh wait... and he fought a prime, young Mosley as opposed to the one Manny fought....errrr... Oh well, cue the music!

other then Marquez Floyd always fought the most relevant guys at the time when he was active

case in point Floyd beat the #1 ranked Mosley and is fighting #2 Ortiz and what did Manny do? he is fighting another big name who unranked and out of his comfort weight

Comment

other then Marquez Floyd always fought the most relevant guys at the time when he was active

case in point Floyd beat the #1 ranked Mosley and is fighting #2 Ortiz and what did Manny do? he is fighting another big name who unranked and out of his comfort weight
                Thats completely disingenuous because from the time he fought Oscar he has only fought once in a blue moon, and this at the prime years of his career. You are talking out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Thats completely disingenuous because from the time he fought Oscar he has only fought once in a blue moon, and this at the prime years of his career. You are talking out of your arse.
                  key word being active

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Absolute piss and completely sums up what I was getting at in my last post.
                  you just keep eating up those **** match up and not call BS when you see it enjoy the great Manny fighting unranked Margarito Mosley JMM at Mannyweight
                  Last edited by Phenom; 09-04-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
                    Ok, if thats your stance,

seeing as how Arum was Floyds promoter for a very long time,

does that mean Bob also protected Floyd by getting Floyd easy fights?
                    Yes, he's doing to Manny what he did to Floyd. Anything else?

Comment

Wait, wait, wait... let me get this straight. So Floyd always fought the most 'relevant guy'... but Manny is fighting an 'unranked and out of his comfort weight' Marquez, the same Marquez Floyd fought, which is one of his only 2 fights since 2007? And the other was against Mosley, but the Mosley Floyd fought is/was different from the one Manny fought?

Stop it.

Comment

Working...
                      X