• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ido View Post
    Best resume so far? Mares.
    based on what?

Comment

Donaire... Not a huge fan of his ducking of Rigondeaux, He has obviously accomplished more. He has unified the 3 titles but not the fourth because the man who held it only had 10 fights.

Comment

I think at 122 Donaire has fought much better opposition, mathebula and Vasquez were tough fights, alot of pressure on Donaire high risk low reward fights, and the Nishioka performance was very good. Recently mares resume has been very good, but I think Donaire destroying darchyinian when he did, motiel the way he did, and more recently dismantling nishioka trump anything abner has done. Add to that stuff like the sydorenko and Marquez wins I think Donaire deserves the nod

Comment

mares' recent resume is much better, imo. donaire had great wins from prior years but nothing overly impressive (but solid) in the recent years. If he fights and IF he beats rigo, then that'll be a very nice scalp for him.

Comment

Better resume overall is Mares. Check who Donaire fought between Vic and Montiel then check who he's fought after Montiel.

Better resume at 122 belongs to Donaire.

I do believe Mares should be top 10 P4P instead of Guerrero/Broner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lost respect for Nonito after the Mares fight couldn't get done. Thought he would push for it a little more. Damn you Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
                Best resume so far? Mares.
                What do you mean by so far? Is there a future resume?

Comment

donaire....all mares has is darchinyan (who hadn't really accomplished much at 118), agbeko and moreno...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Better resume overall is Mares. Check who Donaire fought between Vic and Montiel then check who he's fought after Montiel.

donaire has beaten more former, current, and future world champions than mares...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

donaire has beaten more former, current, and future world champions than mares...
                      Ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X