No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: 51-49% That Alexander Beats Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: 51-49% That Alexander Beats Kell Brook

WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi is very interested in the outcome of the high stakes contest between IBF champ Devon Alexander(24-1, 13KOs) and undefeated mandatory challenger Kell Brook (29-0, 19KOs) of England, which takes place on January 19th in the United States.

[Click Here To Read More]

Paulie is a smart dumb mofo.

Comment

Nobody in the US cares about Devon anyway, hopefully Brook wins.

Comment

at least it's in LV, im sure brook wont be rob there, anyway it's not needed cos I got brook by 10th rd TKO

Comment

funniest prediction ever by Paula

Paula is giving predictions like Paula punches they cannot hurt you. Paula should know 90% of boxing is half mental.

Comment

Though Paulie has never really set the world alight with his career, I think he knows his boxing quite well. In this case, I just think he has seen more of Alexander's fights and probably only knows Kell by reputation. A lot of people will want to see Devon lose because of the manner of some of his wins. IMO he has 3 losses, and January 19th, he will have 4.

Comment

I see Paulie thinks highly of Brook.......

Comment

Devon would win this imo

Comment

Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
                  at least it's in LV, im sure brook wont be rob there, anyway it's not needed cos I got brook by 10th rd TKO
                  Urango,Matthysse,Maidana,and Bailey are the biggest punchers in the division. Devon beat them all, so how does Brook KO him? You clowns don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                    Urango,Matthysse,Maidana,and Bailey are the biggest punchers in the division. Devon beat them all, so how does Brook KO him? You clowns don't know **** about boxing.
                    Tbf, those are punchers with not much boxing skill.

Brook is a boxer first and foremost with accuracy and timing as his main assets. He also has pretty good power to go with it, so you never know...

Comment

Working...
                    X