Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video: Floyd Mayweather Jr Talks About Jail Time & 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it from the beginning. **** 50 and I didnt want to see him in boxing and I still feel the same way. Dude is a complete snake and dude is it for himself and nobody else. I mean just look at HIS not Gamboa's ring entrance.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      the smartest thing 50 ever did was get away from that loser! Floyd was bringing 50 down!!!

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
      1300 push ups? is that continuous or for the whole day? kinda like set by set
      really?

Comment

Floyd is still some handsome n!gga!
        doin 1300 pushups a day? geez i only do 500 a day but im longer locked up and also do some Yoga sessions daily for the inmates...
        Last edited by WesleySnipes; 12-17-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

If anything 50 brought Floyd down. 50 is only a good business for himself. He destroyed G unit. Dude had a great line up of artists but let "Loyalty" get in the way and what I mean by that is not allowing his artist to conduct business and make money for themselves especially when it came to rappers 50 didn't like. He's held back Lloyd Banks, lost his best artist youngbuck and every time 50 lost an artist he acts like a child and talks **** in the public and talks personal business about those people and no doubt makes **** up. I'm glad Floyd didn't put his money in with 50.

Just like G Unit and G Unit clothing, SMS promotions won't last. And this is coming from a 50 cent fan.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            the smartest thing 50 ever did was get away from that loser! Floyd was bringing 50 down!!!
            LOL the dunce of the week award goes to you , he is the highest paid athlete in the world , multi word champion , one of the GOAT and is unbeaten and you say he is a loser lol , you Pac ******s are so butt hurt its you the loser !

Comment

haha i could just imagine someone asking him if he did yoga in jail! Floyd was being very choosy with the answers he was giving in the interview..he straight out dodged the 50 cent question.

Comment

to a point he did, but if he would of answered the question, i think he would of gotten more props over that.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  fuck Curtis 5-0 Jackson
                  **** Floyd he is a punk who backed out of there deal. He is nothing but an insecure little boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                    1300 push ups? is that continuous or for the whole day? kinda like set by set
                    I think Set by set. If I recall he was doing the card deck push up thing.

Comment

do you have video of that type of workout?

Comment

Working...
                      X