No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley Hits New York For Pacquiao Tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley Hits New York For Pacquiao Tour

New York, N.Y. --- " MOSLEY HITS NY " --- "Sugar" Shane Mosley arrives in New York Sunday night for a press conference with superstar Manny Pacquiao on Monday at Chelsea Piers-Pier 61 for their upcoming World Welterweight mega fight, Saturday, May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao vs Mosley is promoted by Top Rank in association with MP Promotions,Sugar Shane Mosley Promotions,Tecate and MGM Grand. The Pacquiao vs Mosley telecast will be available live on SHOWTIME Pay Per View. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn pier 61 is just a few stops in the train for me.

I wonder if it is open to the public, so i could go

Comment

BPP, if Mosley were to get KO for the first time in his professional career against Manny, would you finally change your avatar?

Comment

i think shane mosley is a nice guy. i hope pacquiao doesnt hurt him too much.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          BPP, if Mosley were to get KO for the first time in his professional career against Manny, would you finally change your avatar?
          If Mosley KO'd Manny would you change your avatar to Mosley?

Comment

Mosley is looking older and smaller than ever. I just hope He doesn't get hurt on his quest to get his azz kicked.

Comment

shane needs to concentrate on not gettingKOd

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                If Mosley KO'd Manny would you change your avatar to Mosley?
                No he will never be heard of again of if manny where to loose.

Comment

15 minutes away from where I go to in NYC everyday. Maybe I can go.

Comment

Shane looks like a nice dude, I hope Pacquiao doesnt disfigure his face like hes done to everyone who wanted to trade with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X