whos better Ali or Marcianno?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately Ali.

Comment

i just thought id ask around but i agree with all of you who said that.....

Comment

ali is the greatest

Comment

and always will be

Comment

I would say ali was best but i remember from when ali got his title stripped of him they did a simulation fight between him and marciano and marciano got like a ko in the 7th or 8th i think :S

Comment

as much as i like marciano noone could have touched ali in his prime

Comment

Muhammad Ali was a better boxer, perhaps the best. Marciano would have hung in there and knocked his out out though. With Rocks chin and power he would win. Thats why he was undefeated.

Comment

Ali could take Marcianos punch. A prime Ali would use his reach and speed to put a more hurting on the rock before knocking him out.

Comment

the father of all fantasy fights!

I don't know... I like boxers and Ali is the king of the dancers in the heavyweights, on the other hand Marciano was a human machine, kinda like tyson, a little less power, a little less head movement, but a landslide of heart and determination more.

I don't know... no KO on any side, due to their chins, maybe ali can stop marciano on cuts, maybe ha can decision him thanks to his combination of footspeed and longer reach. Or maybe the relentless pressure would neutralize the speed and get to the point of frustrate Ali (?!) and get rocky the decision.

A comparison with the frazier fights would not be fair to ali, bcos he was past his prime in every frazier fight. But it would not be fair to Marciano who used a better right than frazier

HELL, I DON'T KNOW

Comment

This is simple Marciano never ever defended the Heavyweight title simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X