No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly Vows To Conquer U.S.; Hawk Promises An Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly Vows To Conquer U.S.; Hawk Promises An Upset

Nathan Cleverly is out to conquer America this weekend after running out of opponents back home.

The unbeaten maths wizard risks his WBO World Light-Heavyweight crown on Saturday against American Shawn Hawk at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Native American Shawn Hawk intends to shock the world when he faces Nathan Cleverly this weekend. [Click Here To Read More]

I use to be a Clev fan, but now I just can't stick the guy. A little too arrogant considering he hasn't accomplished much yet, and he's a little delusional.

Comment

cleverly needs to step it up if he wants to be taken seriously. you cant call yourself a world champion when your fighting the guys he has. he should be trying to make fights with guys like pascal and dawson, not whoever it is he is fighting next.

Comment

Cleverly needs a statement fight to make his name.

Even beating on Hopkins makes a name for Cleverly. Who the hell manages Cleverly? Dumb management sad training and poor promoting has destroyed this Cleverly's meager career. sad.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
          Even beating on Hopkins makes a name for Cleverly. Who the hell manages Cleverly? Dumb management sad training and poor promoting has destroyed this Cleverly's meager career. sad.
          Frank Warren, enough said.

Comment

I can't find any bookies who have picked up this fight otherwise I would've put something on a Hawk stoppage, I bet the odds are great too.

Comment

This can only have been written by Warren. "outclassed" and "wiped the floor with" Bellew, I don't fking think so. I saw him get pushed all the way and win a razor thin decision against somebody he should have schooled.

Since then Cleverly's stalled and Bellew has come on leaps and bounds. Bellew would do him in the rematch, that's why they want none of it.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                This can only have been written by Warren. "outclassed" and "wiped the floor with" Bellew, I don't fking think so. I saw him get pushed all the way and win a razor thin decision against somebody he should have schooled.

Since then Cleverly's stalled and Bellew has come on leaps and bounds. Bellew would do him in the rematch, that's why they want none of it.
                This horse swill clearly been written either by minions at centurion house, the frog himself or that nuthugger sukachev.
                Clev hasn't outclassed anyone since inheriting that belt.
                He is spewing out gobchite that you can see not even he believes.
                Sure he is regretting signing his current contract right now.

Comment

I had the Bellew fight a draw, "wiped the floor" my as$. Bellew landed the harder shots all night long. Hopefully there'll be a rematch down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post

All of this ^^^^^^^^^^.

Comment

Working...
                    X