No announcement yet.

Drunk Marines Fighting!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Drunk Marines Fighting!!

It starts off funny but around the 07:00 mark a guy is screaming for all their first born sons to die!! Crazy **** but I couldn't stop laughing, these guys are nuts!!

well that was weird

Comment

Jesus, imagine living on a boat for 3 months with all guys

Comment

fcuking americans their such f@ggots aint they, seriously they tried that with the scottish soilders, they would be stabbed to fcuk or shot dead then again their drunk and wee all know americans cant handle their booze

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          fcuking americans their such f@ggots aint they, seriously they tried that with the scottish soilders, they would be stabbed to fcuk or shot dead then again their drunk and wee all know americans cant handle their booze
          Scotland has soldiers ??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            Scotland has soldiers ??
            yeah saving you stupid dumb american fcuks in afganistan and iraq start reading dumbass.

Comment

Comment

yeah saving your stupid dumb american fcuks in afganistan and iraq start reading dumbass.
                wow, someone cant take a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  wow, someone cant take a joke
                  a can take a joke, man dont worry about that

Comment

These are Marines but we used to do the same thing in the Navy. Come back drunk as hell and start messing with random people. For the most part we never punched each other in the face but we'd be slamming the **** out of each other wrestling all over the berthing area.

One time in Russia one of my friends came back to the ship all messed up from drinking all day. The dude was about 6'5" and probably weighed about 260 lbs. Pretty much the biggest guy on the ship. I don't know what or who set him off but before I knew it he ended up going ballistic. I mean this dude was trying to take on everyone and he was doing a good job of it because no one could hold him down.

Funny part is that during all this my First Class Petty Officer is telling everyone he can that they got it and that they can handle it. While he's telling us this you look behind him and you see guys just getting thrown here and there like nothing. Eventually it took like 6 guys to finally hold him down so the MA (Master at Arms) could put the cuffs on him. When my friend woke up the next morning he didn't remember anything. Lucky for him the higher ups really liked him and he never got in trouble for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X