Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hopkins and Wlad were the same height and size who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hopkins and Wlad were the same height and size who would win?

simple question if they had the same styles they have now at the same height and size who wins?
    wlad
    22.22%
    hopkins
    77.78%

Hopkins......

Comment

b hop.../...

Comment

Didn't Hopkins talk about moving up to fight the Klitschkos? He can still do it! As in move up, doubt he wins tho. Joe Calzaghe I believe said he could move up and beat them too, but he was probably joking since I seen pics of him with Vitali. I don't know if Bhop was joking.

Comment

hopkins........

hopkins would neutralize that jab & come over the top with counters.

hopkins is too crafty & has too many tricks up his sleeve for wlad (if we are talking about close to the same size))

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            simple question if they had the same styles they have now at the same height and size who wins?
            Uhhhh hello??? Klitchko fans would pick Klitchko over Godzilla catchweight or no catchweight.

What do you think they're gonna vote on Hopkins vs Klitchko?

#DUH.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Uhhhh hello??? Klitchko fans would pick Klitchko over Godzilla catchweight or no catchweight.

What do you think they're gonna vote on Hopkins vs Klitchko?

#DUH.
              You can say the same about big time Hopkins fans. The only fighter I've seen Hopkins fights give a legit shot at beating Hopkins is Dawson and thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                You can say the same about big time Hopkins fans.
                uhhhh right EVERYBODY picked Hopkins to beat Pavlik, Pascal, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

thanks again for ruining the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  uhhhh right EVERYBODY picked Hopkins to beat Pavlik, Pascal, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

thanks again for ruining the internet.

Thanks for trolling the internet with you always stalking Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                    Didn't Hopkins talk about moving up to fight the Klitschkos? He can still do it! As in move up, doubt he wins tho. Joe Calzaghe I believe said he could move up and beat them too, but he was probably joking since I seen pics of him with Vitali. I don't know if Bhop was joking.
                    No he's said he would fight haye but not the klitschko's because he's not stupid.

But a 6'7 Hopkins would be awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X