No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Rooting For Vitali Klitschko To Beat Solis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Rooting For Vitali Klitschko To Beat Solis

DAVID HAYE is praying Vitali Klitschko comes through next Saturday’s WBC heavyweight title defence against Odlanier Solis.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cant wait to see haye get murdered

Comment

Wlad says he sees improvement in Vitali in each fight ?...

When you're fighting the likes of Sosnowski and Briggs, I believe it's kind of hard to tell whether you get better... or worst.

I haven't forgotten the way Sosnowski was almost landing his jab at will. Vitali looked great against Arreola, but now, he seems to be declining.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
        Wlad says he sees improvement in Vitali in each fight ?...

When you're fighting the likes of Sosnowski and Briggs, I believe it's kind of hard to tell whether you get better... or worst.

I haven't forgotten the way Sosnowski was almost landing his jab at will. Vitali looked great against Arreola, but now, he seems to be declining.
        Explain how Vitali is declining? By completely dominating any opponent he faces? He is not declining in any way, he is one of the most dominating HW ever, Klitschko haters like you deny it because they refuse to acknowledge that the Klitschkos are SUPERIOR in Heavyweight. Vitali would have already knocked David Haye out if the little coward had not run away. Sosnowski, Briggs, Peter, Arreola, they have a ton of heart and they would all knock out Haye.

Comment

The fight should be billed as "Two Guys Who Would Whoop Haye's Sorry Ass"

Comment

So am I and I'm also rooting for Wlad to beat Haye.

Comment

Vitali is going to decapitate Solis the Obese.

And Vitali is definitely better now.

He takes far less punishment than he did in the days of the Lewis and Sanders fights.

He has done a lot of informal work with Manny Steward, and measures distance much better now than he did pre-retirement.

When the opposition is deemed to be the most dangerous, that's when Vitali really brings it. He hospitalized Briggs and broke his face. He made tough-guy Arreola cry like a baby in public.

And he's going to end Solis's career.

"Solis says he's going to rid boxing of the Klitschkos, but that won't happen, because I'm going to rid the world of him"

--Vitali Klitschko
              Last edited by ChopperRead; 03-13-2011, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Its time for a klit to fall, i hope this fight is at least exciting and for that to happen it needs to be competitive, solis better back up his talk

Comment

Working...
                X