No announcement yet.

Carlos Santana Wants Obama To Legalize Pot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    B.C. Bud is definitely the best in North America. The best I've ever had was Thai weed. That **** smells like chocolate and tastes even better. And oh yeah, it only takes 1 hit...
    a friend of mine was in cambodia, said he loved there weed as well as thailands. cheap as **** too.

Comment

obama somked weed when hes young

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
        i really dont understand how it isnt legal right now, unlike alcohol and tobacco, weed has been proven to have some medical use. its a win win really, you can tax weed and reduce the number of non violent offenders in prison. you can create jobs too...
        Yeah that is such a joke that it is a schedule I substance which means the DEA says there is "no currently accepted medical use" but at the same time it is available for ... medical use.

Kind of like them putting GHB as a schedule I substance while at the same time making it available as a prescription.

Comment

Originally posted by Philippexico View Post
          obama somked weed when hes young

**** we can be pretty sure that atleast the last 3 presidents in a row all smoked weed at one point.

I dont even smoke weed myself, I dont really care, but if all of our presidents have used it then why the hell is it still a crime.

Comment

Working...
          X