No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Starts Camp With Nacho, Vows To Beat Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce Starts Camp With Nacho, Vows To Beat Donaire

Five-time world champion Jorge Arce has already started training in Mexico City alongside his veteran coach Nacho Beristain, as the tough Mexican anticipates a title crack at WBO/WBC Diamond super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire on December 15th at the new Arena in Mexico City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Arce is one of my fave fighters, dude always brings it, as a boxing fan at least I know that he is gna bring it to Donaire.. I doubt he is gna win, because knowin Arce he likes to come forward and once Donaire lands that deadly Left Hook allah MOntiel its Good Night. bring on mares, screw this beef with TR and GB... lets make boxing fans happy...Donaire by 5th rd KO...

Comment

ah well good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Prince View Post
        Arce is one of my fave fighters, dude always brings it, as a boxing fan at least I know that he is gna bring it to Donaire.. I doubt he is gna win, because knowin Arce he likes to come forward and once Donaire lands that deadly Left Hook allah MOntiel its Good Night. bring on mares, screw this beef with TR and GB... lets make boxing fans happy...Donaire by 5th rd KO...

I agree with your prediction though, Donaire is going to ice him.

Comment

Iron Boy. El Terrible. next up El Travieso.

Comment

Watched arce's fight on youtube

don't think he has an IQ to outsmart donaire in the ring although i give him points for pressure

donaire should win easy on decision if he does what he does best, meticulous counterpunching the first few rounds and smart, calculated offense in the later rounds

Comment

Donaire is going to KO Arce. How is fighting Arce a better test or fight than Rigondeaux???

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Donaire is going to KO Arce. How is fighting Arce a better test or fight than Rigondeaux???

Comment

good that it's happening in december 15..best to get this fight over with quick so that donaire can have 2013 to hopefully face the mares vs moreno winner and rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                    X