Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you said drunk on a social site. Twitter, Myspace, Facebook..etc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you said drunk on a social site. Twitter, Myspace, Facebook..etc.

This will get goood.:sarcastic::clap::realhappy:

I'm actually worse about that completely sober.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I said fcuk Myspace and FB

Comment

Usually nothing on fb or twitter, but texting people it gets pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Usually nothing on fb or twitter, but texting people it gets pretty bad
          My friend's fiancee was jealous one night returning my texts all hostile.......I guess he thought I was trying to bang his female again. Regardless it went on for a bit until I simply stated that I live less than 5 miles away...........and me showing up and dragging him out of the house isn't beyond my capacity.

I today think........he thought he could hide behind a phone keyboard and threaten me left and right with no consequence or anything.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I told my former boss that I wanted to **** fuck his wife.

Told my aunt that if she died we would send her ass to Africa and solve the starvation problem.

Comment

I once said "some women deserve to get beat"
              unsurprisingly a lot of women were pissed off....

I wasn't even drunk

Comment

I don't do anything anymore. When I was younger I would start arguments with girls.

Comment

"Happy birthday to everyone's favorite imaginary friend" on Christmas day.

Comment

I told a girl I'd take her out on a date on FB. The next day she hit me up, I looked at the funds and straight up said something came up.

Comment

Working...
                    X