No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire reminds me of Sugar Ray Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire reminds me of Sugar Ray Robinson

Very fast. Very powerful. Beautiful left hooks from both. The ability to box. The inside game. Swift on their feet while delivering heavyweight blows. Everything.

Would love to see how he does at 122 and 126.

Potiental classics in those weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
      Would love to see how he does at 122 and 126.

Potiental classics in those weight classes.
      I think he can go all the way up to JWW by the end of his career... i'm interested in him making a splash in featherweight right now.... if a Gamboa fight happens though (which I'd love) it'd probably be at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        Very fast. Very powerful. Beautiful left hooks from both. The ability to box. The inside game. Swift on their feet while delivering heavyweight blows. Everything.
        his been fighting little midgets

not sold out yet

Comment

I honestly don't think he will accomplish that much due to how slow he is being moved. He fights a top 10 guy every 4 years. But if he was put in there consecutively with top 10 opponents about 3 or 4 times a year he would be regarded #1 P4P easily.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            I honestly don't think he will accomplish that much due to how slow he is being moved. He fights a top 10 guy every 4 years. But if he was put in there consecutively with top 10 opponents about 3 or 4 times a year he would be regarded #1 P4P easily.
            Your on point there.

His career is going on very slow sadly.

Potiental todo so much and probably won't get to see it all. Top Rank needs to worry about all their fighters and step their game up. Boxing isnt just about one or two guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
              Your on point there.

His career is going on very slow sadly.

Potiental todo so much and probably won't get to see it all. Top Rank needs to worry about all their fighters and step their game up. Boxing isnt just about one or two guys..
              IMO he is already a Hall of Fame fighter, but is he was moved like I said I wouldn't doubt it a second that he would be Top 20 All Time.

Comment

Working...
              X