No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Facing Morales, Prescott Rematch, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Facing Morales, Prescott Rematch, More

AMIR KHAN wants revenge on big-hitting Breidis Prescott before making the step up to ­welterweight next year for a ­super-fight with Floyd Mayweather Jnr.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Maidana wins so that a rematch between Khan and him can be made in the future. Also, before Maidana moves up in the weight class he should flatten Morales again just so the critics will shut up about the first fight.

And I'm a huge fan of Morales too but I have to go with Maidana. He is young and this is his time.

Comment

dont want to see him fight erik but rest are all good,bradley,gurrero,madiana 2 or prescott 2 would be good stuff

he also needs to stay away from floyd for at least another year or maybe two,if he fights floyd within next 6-12 months he gets whooped

Comment

Interesting to note that Eric Morales and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are both 34y/o. Well till 09/01 when Morales turns 35y/o.

Comment

Why is khan so obsessed with fighting morales he has been talking about it even before morales started his comeback just shows the type of mentality he has khan

Comment

Glad to see Khan state, "there's no need to rush into a Mayweather fight." One day, he's gonna wake up and realize that his trainer is trying to send him on a suicide mission to keep Money away from his golden goose.

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
              Why is khan so obsessed with fighting morales he has been talking about it even before morales started his comeback just shows the type of mentality he has khan
              You're ******ed if you think Khan is obsessed with Morales. It's pretty much the opposite.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about so please STFU.

Comment

Put your self in Khans place and then choose your opponents and I bet u will have Morales in the pick because Morales is a Legend and u would Love to put that name on your Record Khan is doing a great Job But i think he has become a member of the Illuminati

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
                  Morales has loyal paying fans that a lot of current stars at 140 does not have. Khan knows it's a money fight as well as a chance to convince real boxing fans to join his bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by JSS View Post
                    Interesting to note that Eric Morales and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are both 34y/o. Well till 09/01 when Morales turns 35y/o.
                    erik has a lot more mileage than floyd though.

Comment

Working...
                    X