Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squirt's 100k Boxing Lounge Rap Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupocity and RWK came in swinging for the fences.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      I'm gonna add 2 Mil points to that.

But someone has to judge though.

Can't be me.

I suck at judging anything.
      just like other rap battles the reader's decide. we dont need politics up in here voting their forum buddies.

Comment

This seems like fun. so here it goes,
        just sit back relax and feel the flow.
        Takin out suckas you know im legit,
        words like bullets firin out when i spit.

I got tens, fives, and twenties folks,
        fifty thousand c notes
        every ****in day is a holiday,
        so let me take a swig of that courvoisier.
        ****-a-doodle-doo, watch me act a fool,
        early in the morning stubborn as a mule.
        Everyday im flossin so everything is cool.

so don't be mad, don't be a hater
        my lyrics got force just like that dude vader
        ima finish this flow and take a big bow
        cuz im knockin yall out like manny pacquiao
        Last edited by Alibata; 07-21-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

im gonna slash n gash cut anotha hole in ya ass!
          i'll spill blood on the walls and play tennis wit your balls!!
          if the phone rings dont ansa da call.
          gonna slit ya throat, **** you like a goat
          peel ya fourskin off and make a winter coat.

PEEEEEEEEAAAACCCEEEE!!

Comment

Don't listen to much rap but I'll give it a go based on what little I've heard.

*Lyrics sung over a stolen - sorry, 'sampled' - tune taken from a previous song*

yo yo i have the most money i'm the best looking yo i'm the most famous my girl has the biggest **** i has the best skillz yo yo i screwed your sister and your dad i own the most cars yo i have the biggest house yo yo i have the nastiest dog yo i have tons of half naked chicks in my videos yo i gotz the most bling with the biggest medallions yo yo i iz da best...

*Include 3 minutes more of borderline unintelligible crap boasts on top of the stolen tune showing zero ascertainable creative talent*

And you got yourself a rap song, partner.

Do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by Exocet View Post
              Don't listen to much rap but I'll give it a go based on what little I've heard.

*Lyrics sung over a stolen - sorry, 'sampled' - tune taken from a previous song*

yo yo i have the most money i'm the best looking yo i'm the most famous my girl has the biggest **** i has the best skillz yo yo i screwed your sister and your dad i own the most cars yo i have the biggest house yo yo i have the nastiest dog yo i have tons of half naked chicks in my videos yo i gotz the most bling with the biggest medallions yo yo i iz da best...

*Include 3 minutes more of borderline unintelligible crap boasts on top of the stolen tune showing zero ascertainable creative talent*

And you got yourself a rap song, partner.

Do I win?
              Most songs from all genres are "stolen" sorry, sampled.

You can tell me your top 10 fave songs of all time and 9 out of 10 are sampled.

Comment

Uh, uh uh uh uh... yeahh.... Jersey
                Uh, uh uh uh uh... mmm... Mersey

I win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Most songs from all genres are "stolen" sorry, sampled.

You can tell me your top 10 fave songs of all time and 9 out of 10 are sampled.
                  Hmm. Couldn't give you a list off the top of my head because I'd find it too hard to select, but it would probably be Beatles / Led Zeppelin / Radiohead / Pink Floyd dominated. There will be influences from other songs naturally but don't think there was too much sampling going on there. Rap and hiphop seems to be 99% sampled to me. Doesn't matter if you don't care about that of course but I prefer my musicians to come up with their own stuff.

Comment

Uh, uh uh uh uh... yeahh.... Kev
                    Uh, uh uh uh uh... mmm... Bread

I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Exocet View Post
                      Hmm. Couldn't give you a list off the top of my head because I'd find it too hard to select, but it would probably be Beatles / Led Zeppelin / Radiohead / Pink Floyd dominated. There will be influences from other songs naturally but don't think there was too much sampling going on there. Rap and hiphop seems to be 99% sampled to me. Doesn't matter if you don't care about that of course but I prefer my musicians to come up with their own stuff.
                      They don't though. They sample other older songs. Don't know what you're talking about. I think you don't know much about music in general. It doesn't sound like you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X