No announcement yet.

The end of the Republican party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    I think people are realizing how ****ty both parties are..hopefully this will create more interest in a third party.
    I hear what you saying but a third party will then split this country in three and things will go from bad to worst IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      You didn't read a word I posted did you?
      actually not really i'm going by the thread title i'm driving but I just pulled over to read it....I'll get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        The GOP doesn't have to change, Obama will destroy the economy and people will be begging to put a Republican back in the White house. Rubio is young, energetic and he's a fresh face. If that isn't enough he comes from a poor immigrant Hispanic family. He's a sure shot.

Besides Republicans still control the house.
        Obama is not going to destroy the economy because he will now govern from an economy that is getting better and he has no re-election to worry about. His legacy is on the line now, if you don't support Obama, you don't support America.

I want Obama to succeed because I love this country.

Comment

you had me at piz-orn!

Comment

theres no such thing as an end of a one of the two major parties. its a two party system - both parties generally do the same exact things while pretending to be different.

Dems like to spend big money on their own interests, while Repubs spend money on theirs.

Right now the Dems will pimp out the Hispanic voters while the GOP will probably select Rubio to tap into that demographic.

After Obama completely destroys America, it will be a lot easier for the GOP next time around to claim they have the answers.

and on it goes, the neverending circle of power

Obama got is lucky that most people still think this is all Bush's fault. Next 4 years, his ass is grass

Comment

If Marco Rubio couldn't even beat JCCj how is he going to beat Hilary?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                If Marco Rubio couldn't even beat JCCj how is he going to beat Hilary?
                reach, boxing from the outside.

look at hillary's height, yo. all rubio has to do to win is keep the little bull dyke at the end of it and move his feet.

Comment

Republicans lost women, hispanics, blacks and the young people. That leaves white people over 65 for the republicans. Not a good sign and they better change or we might never see another republican in office again.

they ^^^ all jumped in the bandwagon that its been pulled by the hard working Americans, like myself.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg
                    theres no such thing as an end of a one of the two major parties. its a two party system - both parties generally do the same exact things while pretending to be different.

Dems like to spend big money on their own interests, while Repubs spend money on theirs.

Right now the Dems will pimp out the Hispanic voters while the GOP will probably select Rubio to tap into that demographic.

After Obama completely destroys America, it will be a lot easier for the GOP next time around to claim they have the answers.

and on it goes, the neverending circle of power

Obama got is lucky that most people still think this is all Bush's fault. Next 4 years, his ass is grass
                    "Obama will completely destroy America ". That type of hyperbolic ignorance is why the republican party has lost the last two presidential elections . Obama has done infinitely better than Bush and the economy and job numbers are improving . But you have to read fact checkers and reliable information rather than propaganda to know that .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      Republicans lost women, hispanics, blacks and the young people. That leaves white people over 65 for the republicans. Not a good sign and they better change or we might never see another republican in office again.

they ^^^ all jumped in the bandwagon that its been pulled by the hard working Americans, like myself.
                      That's insulting, you saying I'm not a a hard working American? I have never been on any kind of welfare, SS or free medicine. I pay may taxes, work 2 jobs and abide by the laws of this country.

Why did I vote Obama then?

Comment

Working...
                      X